Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tekken 7

Harada sent subliminals at SFV over the lack of content thing. If that's the case I'd rather they spend time to get this **** right and have all of the content out there. Paraphrasing Miyamoto "A rushed game is bad forever while a delayed good game will be good forever".
    Last edited by ChibaMariners; 01-23-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Fantastic Member

i hope eliza is still unlockable even without paying

I've been playing Tekken 6 on PSP with the mods that give it Tekken 7 moves and feel (zoom ins, slow mo, and you can even make Christie play like Josie, complete with her outfit).
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

I'm glad Eliza is the preorder bonus. Now I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything good if I don't preorder.

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    I've been playing Tekken 6 on PSP with the mods that give it Tekken 7 moves and feel (zoom ins, slow mo, and you can even make Christie play like Josie, complete with her outfit).
    this sounds neat. I've been trying to find a Tekken 7 arcade here in Kansas but so far no luck, we really need an online database for what arcades are where lol

I played Tekken 7 in the arcade. There was no Anna. I was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes View Post
    this sounds neat. I've been trying to find a Tekken 7 arcade here in Kansas but so far no luck, we really need an online database for what arcades are where lol
    If you have a Dave & Busters near you call them up they had a loc test deal with them so the machine might be in most Dave & Buster's by now.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spif4h

Harada put this out on this Twitter recently about Tekken 7's paid DLC. This tidbit is probably what most will be most interested in:

Also, we do not sell classic Tekken characters, Paid DLC will be special content. With this system, we can do free updates and support for a long time.
    If this means what I think it does it seems we won't have to pay for returning characters, though the wording makes me wonder if new characters (if they happen) will be charged for.
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 01-28-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spif4h

Harada put this out on this Twitter recently about Tekken 7's paid DLC. This tidbit is probably what most will be most interested in:

If this means what I think it does it seems we won't have to pay for returning characters, though the wording makes me wonder if new characters (if they happen) will be charged for.
    Sounds good. Classic faves can get in and T7 has a chance to grow indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes View Post
    As much as I love the current state of gaming and the fun of online gaming, nothing will ever beat the arcade.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

First look at Tekken 7's DLC schedule.

Ooooo guest characters.

Chun-Li or another SF character maybe?

With just a month or so before launch, the T7 floodgates are starting to open now - here's GameSpot with a 10-minute tease of the 'Mishima Saga' story mode, featuring the world's least enthusiastic narrator, well-handled flashbacks, Lee being a dimwit as usual and a 3rd-person shooter mechanic? Oh, and minor spoilers, so think before you click play:

Besides that, there's a Japanese trailer featuring the game's various modes which mostly goes to confirm what the enticing-sounding Treasure Battle is: mostly Ghost Battle from T6 and TTT2 with more regularly-occurring 'loot' drops and possible minor gameplay modifiers (in line with the Special Survival mode in Tekken 3D Prime Edition?). Jukebox Mode is Tekken Tunes from TTT2, except this time the BGMs from older games come as standard rather than microtransacted DLC. Ditto for Gallery Mode with past games' intros and endings, although Gallery takes things one step further by adding cutscenes from Tekken-themed pachislot machines.

tl;dr game has stuff in it, will probably murder your HDD with a massive install.

(and on a mildly related note, the first issue of Titan Comics' Tekken series drops into the shops next week)
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

If you look the red circle, this is mishima zaibatsu symbol... Seems that Heihachi is going to defeat all the soldiers to become in the president of mishima zaibatsu again.

MZ.jpg

MZ2.jpg

Good work, Crazy old man.. You are the best.