Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tekken 7

New character!
    Kazumi!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-LsEgfJnkM

She uses a tiger as a projectile, that is AWESOME, though in a game without projectiles (I believe?) that caught me off guard.

I find it funny how we've had characters like Bryan Fury who has bullet belts and whatnot but the first person to get a projectile is someone who sics tigers at people lol.

I wonder what King thinks of this!

EDIT: I just remembered Devil Jin and Angel, forget it lol
    Last edited by Step; 05-29-2015 at 06:38 AM.

I think she is the boss this game and is Geiachis wife and reason Kazuya and Jin have Devil Jin.

That makes sense as boss characters had that as a advantage. Devil Kazuya, Angel, Devil Jin, Ogre, Heiachis Dad on Devil, Did the dragon have a breath weapon?

Also special character Gon had two. Fire breath and a fart.

Only difference is the fact she summons a Freakken tiger and it's her not in Devil Gene mode.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I think she is the boss this game and is Geiachis wife and reason Kazuya and Jin have Devil Jin.

That makes sense as boss characters had that as a advantage. Devil Kazuya, Angel, Devil Jin, Ogre, Heiachis Dad on Devil, Did the dragon have a breath weapon?

Also special character Gon had two. Fire breath and a fart.

Only difference is the fact she summons a Freakken tiger and it's her not in Devil Gene mode.
    omg I forgot about Gon and you mean True Ogre? Yeah I think he did have a projectile, guess I forgot a lot lol

She has the coolest projectile though, and it looks like the Tiger can be used in multiple different ways.

BANNED

Da hell.,.. Alums is everywhere these days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Da hell.,.. Alums is everywhere these days.
    Surprised it's taken this long for anyone to remark on that trailer. Might be the coolest reveal I've seen in a game trailer.

I really liked this trailer, I love the graphical upgrade, and Akuma blew my mind, I was told he'd be in this game beforehand but I thought he'd just be a guest character, looks like he's a legit part of the story, that's pretty interesting. He looks cool to play too~

Sheer shock Akuma in Tekken canon maybe reason? It looks cool as hell though.

And a kuma is in street fighter 5 also

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    And a kuma is in street fighter 5 also
    i think there are a few bears in Zangief's stage.

BANNED

BANNED

Master Raven looks pretty decent, where 'decent' is the exact midpoint between 'eye-rolling at the supposed sexy' and 'oh what the actual hell'. Mostly it's nice to finally see a black lady in Tekken, even if she's a Christie-style model swap rather than something properly new.

That said, if I was given the choice of who to replace with a 'girl version', I'd have gone with Bruce. Decent fighting style, but character-wise that dude is cold boogers on a paper plate. Raven by comparison is quite silly but felt like he was going somewhere plot-wise. Also, adding another girl ninja reduces the odds of Kunimitsu showing up to somewhere south of zero, which sucks.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Master Raven looks lazy. Literally just copy/paste of Raven except with breasts.

What, is there a, "no black men" policy going on with Tekken now? They dropped every last one of them, lol...

That said, if I was given the choice of who to replace with a 'girl version', I'd have gone with Bruce.
    That's exactly what they did. And I'm pissed about that because Bruce was one of my favorite Tekken characters. He didn't have much use in the story but neither do 90% of the characters in the game.

Gotta get that Waifu-crowd somehow.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 07-18-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Thread rises from the grave with today's news: release date for PS4, XB1 and PC is (finally) confirmed as June 2nd. And here's a trailer for it:

It's got a season pass too, because of course it does. Leery about this resulting in paying for full characters and making a haves-and-have-nots kinda deal (although the only one confirmed for such treatment is Eliza from Tekken Revolution, the most disposable possible option) but, being a complete sucker for this series, I'll likely buy into it regardless.

Otherwise, mmmm FMV plotz.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.