Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekken 7

Default Tekken 7

Don't know if there was thread for this but here's one.

http://www.christiantoday.com/articl...2015/54545.htm

Not gonna lie...as soon as I saw Lucky Chloe and Josie, I stopped paying attention to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Not gonna lie...as soon as I saw Lucky Chloe and Josie, I stopped paying attention to this game.
    Josie was fine until I saw her trailer, why does she cry when she wins? Especially when she's so happy go lucky during the fighting but I do like her fighting style, it's surprisingly brutal looking, it just makes me sad cause it's very Bruce-like and it's making me think Bruce isn't going to make it in the game.

All the new characters have left me a bit cold, expcept Shaheen, he was cool.

Also, I LOVE Yoshimitsu's new design, my sister hates it tho.

Praying for Anna's inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Josie was fine until I saw her trailer, why does she cry when she wins?
    I can only assume that it was supposed to be cute

Especially when she's so happy go lucky during the fighting but I do like her fighting style, it's surprisingly brutal looking, it just makes me sad cause it's very Bruce-like and it's making me think Bruce isn't going to make it in the game.
    Yeah, Bruce was one of my favorite characters and seeing him replaced with anime schoolgirl trash annoys me.

All the new characters have left me a bit cold
    Most of them are indeed garbage. Tekken character design seems to be heading into Dead or Alive territory.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 05-26-2015 at 04:30 PM.

The reason why Josie cries? Because it's a Filipino thing. Admittedly kind of an overexaggaration, but it's a Filipino thing nonetheless.

I like Josie, though mainly because it's nice to see my country get rep'd in a video game.

Here's Yoshimitsu's new look for the game

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tek.../1100-6427227/

Has their ever been an in-story reason for why he gets freakier in every installment.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Here's Yoshimitsu's new look for the game

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tek.../1100-6427227/

Has their ever been an in-story reason for why he gets freakier in every installment.
    Nah, Harada said this T7 version was made by Dr. Baskonovitch, so maybe it's just tech upgrades.
    https://twitter.com/flying_wonkey/st...64586500145152

I do LOVE this design though, it was through this reveal that I found out that every Yoshimitsu is not nessesarily the same Yoshimitsu and that this Yoshimitsu is a descendant from Soul Caliber's and the Yoshimitsu in Soul Caliber V was different than the one in the previous games, I thought that was so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post

Most of them are indeed garbage. Tekken character design seems to be heading into Dead or Alive territory.
    I wouldn't say that, though Claudio does look like a better fit for Soul Caliber.
    Last edited by Step; 05-27-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Yeah Yoshimitsu is a alisas, not a single person.

So in reality every verison could be a different person. But it is pretty obvious that it is the case with latter verisons.

And the one in Soul Claibur is the ancestor in that he was a samuria who started the bandit group deal. So could apply there too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post

So in reality every verison could be a different person. But it is pretty obvious that it is the case with latter verisons.

And the one in Soul Claibur is the ancestor in that he was a samuria who started the bandit group deal. So could apply there too.
    Is he even human?

Is he even human?
    1 and two he is a human with a cyborg arm. (Like how in Soul Calibur he was a samurai with a prosthetic.)

In 3 and so forth he is mostly cyborg.

Edit: And yeah non humans in Tekken is a ok thing.

Considering animals, Devil Jin, whatever the Hell Ogre was. Jack is a robot, Bryan Fury is a zombie cyborg and so forth.

Irony is plot wise eahc Tekken thing is suppose to take place every like 10 to 15 years. So everyone original is pretty damn old by now. Hell King is a legacy charact as in 3 the original died (Suppsoely Armor King 1 did too) and they were replaced.

Kazuya got cloned 9As he burned in volcano and his material made into clone in 4.) Our Cyborg ninja is more robot than man, Nina goes into Cryo Sleep after every single time I think (AnnaI tihnk too latter though sheis actually aging, just doing her best not to show it.)

And every one ele?

Plot device, reallygood work out and eating I guess.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 05-27-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Is he even human?
    According to Tekken Wiki he is, sooo, yeah lol, plus you can kind of see a Human face in his Tekken 2 get-up

In my head, he's a human from a mysterious magical clan, that's the only way I can imagine how he has all these crazy designs, but I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    According to Tekken Wiki he is, sooo, yeah lol, plus you can kind of see a Human face in his Tekken 2 get-up

In my head, he's a human from a mysterious magical clan, that's the only way I can imagine how he has all these crazy designs, but I don't know.
    The guy is the leader of a group of Robin Hood style thieves/ninjas who steal from the corrupt, give to the poor.

in 3 it was revealed he was friends with Dr. Baskonovitch, hence the excuse to why he gets freakky cyborg parts. (ironically, that is the reason Bryan Fury exists. He thought Bryan deserved a second shot at life, the good doctor gave him a cyborg core that revived him, and Fury revived. proceeded to kill a lot of our buddie's friends. Whichpissed him off.)

The guy is the leader of a group of Robin Hood style thieves/ninjas who steal from the corrupt, give to the poor.

in 3 it was revealed he was friends with Dr. Baskonovitch, hence the excuse to why he gets freakky cyborg parts. (ironically, that is the reason Bryan Fury exists. He thought Bryan deserved a second shot at life, the good doctor gave him a cyborg core that revived him, and Fury revived. proceeded to kill a lot of our buddie's friends. Whichpissed him off.)
    Yeah, I know about Baskonovitch, but some designs are really out there lol, like in Tekken 5, one of his alts was him as a skeleton or something, so I was thinking maybe some clan magic or whatever is up behind his constant chage not to mention the Yoshimitsu in Soul Caliber is pretty freaky looking in his own right and that was way before Baskonovitch, but I'm probably just over-thinking a series where a man wearing a Lion mask speaks just like a lion and everyone understands him lol, maybe Baskonovitch just likes to change things up lol

Pretty sure Tekken Yoshimitsu is the same guy. SC version did change in SC5, though.

Yeah I just know SC and Tekken are title of same Legacy in Tekken it can be the same guy, just weird cyborg parts. I think his sword is legit magic or something. Both versions.