Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedAliGHZ View Post
    Thank you so much for the information! Very helpful, But one thing you said caught my attention.

What do you mean the "Current" Batgirl run is much better? You mean it already started?

I thought all the ongoing titles continue during June?
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedAliGHZ View Post
    Is this the Post New 52 Batgirl http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...rl-of-burnside

Edit: Nevermind, I checked on Wikipedia, The Post New 52 Batgirl starts during June from Issue #41.
    I should have been more clear. When I was talking about the "current run" I meant the one that is written by Cameron Stewart and Brenden Fletcher and drawn by Babs Tarr which is also continuing after Convergence so it will count both as the New 52 and DC YOU.

The early issues were written by Gail Simone with a darker direction and quite frankly, an uneven execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I should have been more clear. When I was talking about the "current run" I meant the one that is written by Cameron Stewart and Brenden Fletcher and drawn by Babs Tarr which is also continuing after Convergence so it will count both as the New 52 and DC YOU.

The early issues were written by Gail Simone with a darker direction and quite frankly, an uneven execution.
    Oh alright so this must be the one: http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batgirl-2011/batgirl-41

By the way, in the description it says "A new batman". And in Batman #41's description it also mentions "A new batman"
    What happened to Bruce Wayne, and his son Damien Wayne? Did they retire? If you don't feel like explaining it's fine I'll wikipedia it tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help by the way!

Incredible Member

I highly recommend Detective Comics volumes 3 through 5, John Layman's run. It's my favorite Batman of The New 52. If you have the extra cash, and there's nothing else you're set on buying, maybe pick up Batman: The Dark Knight vol. 4 - Clay as well. It contains a collection of mostly standalone stories that feels like a volume of Legends of the Dark Knight, but is technically in continuity, and also ties into/references stuff from Snyder's and Layman's runs - plus, it's... kind of good, I guess? I don't know, the Dark Knight series is really weird.

EDIT: What happened to Bruce Wayne is explained in Scott Snyder's Endgame storyline in Batman #35-40. Damian was recently returned to life in the pages of the now-cancelled Batman and Robin series, but we don't really know how the events of Robin, Son of Batman are going to be set up yet.
    Last edited by PurpleGlovez; 05-26-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    I highly recommend Detective Comics volumes 3 through 5, John Layman's run. It's my favorite Batman of The New 52. If you have the extra cash, and there's nothing else you're set on buying, maybe pick up Batman: The Dark Knight vol. 4 - Clay as well. It contains a collection of mostly standalone stories that feels like a volume of Legends of the Dark Knight, but is technically in continuity, and also ties into/references stuff from Snyder's and Layman's runs - plus, it's... kind of good, I guess? I don't know, the Dark Knight series is really weird.

EDIT: What happened to Bruce Wayne is explained in Scott Snyder's Endgame storyline in Batman #35-40. Damian was recently returned to life in the pages of the now-cancelled Batman and Robin series, but we don't really know how the events of Robin, Son of Batman are going to be set up yet.
    Wow. I'm not gonna lie, first when I found out James Gordon was Batman that didn't sit well with me, because what? And then I came to find out Batman is now a Robot, and that damn sure didn't sit well with me. And for some reason Superman is wearing jeans now and Wonderwoman is wolverine... I'll try and read the comics because it could be an interesting twist, but Batman becoming Gordon and then looking like a Robot just sucks in my opinion.