Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Silvestri swimsuit was the worst by far! 2nd best to Acuna is the trashy one she had during Mutant Massacre with the studed belts, no panties, heeled short boots and the tank top.

If I had to vote for what she wore when I first started reading X-Men it would be her first one. I still like that costume, btw, and how she was drawn with short hair...

All-New Member

Green and black one piece because it was a bit of a subtle homage to Ms. Marvel at a time whe Carol was exerting more control and had a bigger influence on Rogue (nobody ever picks up on that)

Def Jim Lee. Love that jacket.

Also thought the X-Treme suit was fun with those shades.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Ok with a little variety in Rogue. The punk rock 80's looks were fun, as was the Jim Lee one (guilty pleasure I know).

I personally didn't mind the trench coat look. Because at the time she wore it she was with Gambit and was reminiscent of how some couples pick up on each other's traits and fashion sense.

But also love the Supernovas Bachalo look and the Coipel/Acuña look
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Bikini Bottoms
    One piece
    Jim Lee
    Legacy Chaps
    Tunic + Chest Target

Those are my faves. I wish the Chaps lasted longer. And Pixie is right: Rogue needs her cowboy boots.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I really don't like the Jim Lee look. Green and yellow is an ugly combination. Age of X is my favorite look she's ever had.

I also love the pink look and the X-treme look just because change is refreshing.
    Nope, you're not alone on the Jim Lee iteration; it's one of my least favorite Rogue looks(and this is from someone who can wallow in nostalgia like nobody's business). Loved both the Silvestri looks, particularly the one piece, as well as Bachalo's updated versions(especially loved the Supernovas version with the cape but then, I thought everything about Mike Carey's initial X-Men arc was perfect so there's that).

Spectacular Member

I'm all for the Bachalo redesigns, but I am also admittedly a HUGE Bachalo fan.

Also, "Ultimate Strangle Me Rogue" sounds like a weird video that Greg Land would use to trace his panels. :P

Quote Originally Posted by stormer1976 View Post
    No Age of Apocalypse Rogue, Savage Land Rogue? I'm glad they left out the Muir Island Saga costume, I think she had a feather in her hair, or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
    Muir Island Saga costume? Don't you mean COSTUMES? If you read the entire story, Rogue is wearing 4 different outfits, including, for lack of a better term, the "Savage land rags".

BANNED

There's no better character to kick off the new "VS" series with! c:

I vote:

#1) Bomber Jacket

#2) "belt and booties"

#3) Bachalo 1

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Muir Island Saga costume? Don't you mean COSTUMES? If you read the entire story, Rogue is wearing 4 different outfits, including, for lack of a better term, the "Savage land rags".
    Yeah but understandably people most often only recall the" Savage Land rags"

Amazing Member

I think the classic re-imaged is the best. In 2nd I'd have the tunic+chest target one. I like the Acuna one, but the stomach target is off-setting.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I like the classic + re-imagined look but only when Acuna isn't drawing it. I assume that excerpt of it is from the recent Brian Wood arc of X-Men (vol. 5).

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Yeah but understandably people most often only recall the" Savage Land rags"

Actually, I was mistaken about the number of outfits Rogue was made to wear during the Muir Island Saga: It wasn't 4, it was actually 5! :-(

I'm definitely one for the Legacy outfit. I don't get the scarf but I do like that one and bachalo's as well.
    oooooooo and Coipel's versions as well.