Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Lt. Frank Castle, Interstellar Space Cop. Hunts the wanted fugitive Star-Lord and his wild gang of miscreants across the galaxy. Never quite catches up to ole' Star-Lord but Frank manages to find lots of scum bags that need to be punished (to the full extent that the Interstellar Space Law Code will allow).
    Last edited by RobinFan4880; 06-07-2015 at 11:27 PM.

All-New Member

Frank Castle, son of Cyclops and a Jean Grey clone. Sent into the future due to a techno-virus. Frank grows up in the future but has parental issues as he feels abandoned.....decides he hates mutants(despite being one himself). Thus travels the time streams eradicating mutants with his techno virus gun hands (think 1990's). After killing all mutants he can't live with himself and commits suicide. There ya go Marvel, just sorted out the mutant problem.

Castle has had to be updated because his age is linked to the Vietnam war so they came up with Marvel supernatural ways to make him young again. If you think about it - when Punisher took off in the early 80s a Vietnam vet would be at least in his 30s. In the 1990s he would be in his 40s so still somewhat formidable. By 2000s he is in his 50s to early 60s and way too old for this shit.

Either they have to de-link Frank from Vietnam and make it Afghanistan (sucks the USA has so many wars to use for character origins) or find a Punisher protege to continue his legacy - kill Frank or have him be like they plan to do with Old Man Logan. That makes more sense than what they are planning to do with Wolverine and X-23.

Excuse my ignorance.. but has Frank ever been bonded with the Venom symbiote? I would read that absolute crap out of that book.

Fictional Computer Hacker August_Gorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance.. but has Frank ever been bonded with the Venom symbiote? I would read that absolute crap out of that book.
    In a What If?

http://marvel.wikia.com/What_If%3F_Vol_2_44
    ____

Currently Reading: The Amazing Spider-Man, Attack On Titan, Fight Club 2, On Guard We Stand, Ultimate End
    ____

Gus Gorman: "Hey, man!"
    Lorelei Ambrosia: "That's his last name. He likes to be called Superman."

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Frank Castle: Police Detective by day, Punisher by night.

When he returned from Afghanistan in 2008, he got a job with the police department. Then, one day, his wife and son were killed in a convenience store robbery and he vows revenge against all criminals. So he creates the identity of the Punisher. He has a metal plate on his chest with a spraypainted skull and a skull mask (yes, I'd keep the mask) and his teenage daughter serves as his coordinator who keeps track of police bans and where they are in his general vicinity. His day job requires him to track and catch the vigilante known as the Punisher. There are no actual "super-heroes" in this universe but SHIELD exists and they are looking for Punisher. Fury exists here and so does "Black Widow" and "Hawkeye" but this would be the Ultimates versions where they wear all black costumes. Kingpin exists here and possibly Bullseye.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Venompunisher.jpgwhat_if_v2_044_03_rougher.jpg One is from the what if. The Other was when Frank was fighting the Skrulls.
    Last edited by SymbioteCastle; 06-09-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Frank Castle the Wolverine. Frank Castle returns from Vietnam and Survives along with his family an attack in central park. He decides to move to Canada as he feels it is safer for his family than the USA. While working as a lumberjack an old army pal arrives and makes Frank an offer that would allow him to become the ultimate weapon. Frank refuses and states his war is over, he just wants to be with his family. The old pal leaves upset but accepts Frank response. Frank returns home to find his family massacred. Frank becomes so angry that he goes looking for his former pal to settle the score. Frank is ambushed by Department H and a new liquid is injected into him. They believe that they have killed Frank, a couple of minutes later. Frank rises up with fury killing anyone in his way, as he escapes Frank crosses the border back into the USA. Where he is found by Nick Fury and turned into an Agent of Shield.

Punisher Spirit of Vengeance.pngIron Punisher-alt.pngPunisher Frank Castle Director of Shield.gif I have tried to recreate some of the ideas as Microheroes.(Credit to the original artists for the base models used.)

Frank Castle! Decorated marine and loving family man! Watched his family get gunned down in a shoot out between the police and the mob! Filled with righteous fury and a desire to wipe out violent crime, he becomes…

A United States senator!
    "Frank Castle. REP. NY"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SymbioteCastle View Post
    Create an alternate version of Frank Castle. He can be hero, anti-hero or villain.
    I am eager to find out which counterpart of 616 Frank Castle from what domain of Battleworld will live on post Secret Wars on the new mainstream marvel earth.
    I enjoyed 616 Frank Castle for 41 years and am very glad to type ;

R.i.p. 616 Frank Castiglione 1974-2015, your scene in Secret Wars # 1 was, to me, the very best!

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I am eager to find out which counterpart of 616 Frank Castle from what domain of Battleworld will live on post Secret Wars on the new mainstream marvel earth.
    I enjoyed 616 Frank Castle for 41 years and am very glad to type ;

R.i.p. 616 Frank Castiglione 1974-2015, your scene in Secret Wars # 1 was, to me, the very best!
    I would love to see the original 616 survive, but have access to more Shield technology. The Greg Rucka look would be nice. But we will have to see.

Punisher Sorceror Supreme.pngIron Punisher.pngPunisher Nick Fury III.gif I have attached Punisher Sorceror Supreme, bandoogiemanz version of an IronPunisher, and a version of the Punisher Who is actually Nick Fury III.