Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SymbioteCastle View Post
    This is my first thread and all I can say is wow. Wonderful work to all. As for the Iron Man Idea I found this earlier today.
    I would watch the shit out of this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Frank Castle as Ghost Rider ...there will be Vengenace...let him fly a flaming Apache helicopter.
    With the exception the helicopter I could actually get behind this idea since I'm not sure how it hasn't happened already.

Personally for Frank as the Spirit of Vengeance I would have him wind up being bound to a member of the Black Host, with him being allowed to continue business as usual for the most part. The trade off would be Frank undergoing missions on behalf of Host whenever certain conditions are met, such as being in proximity to characters like Blackheart or events dealing with the occult. In turn these assignments on behalf of the host would equal a step towards redemption for his soul, with each task bringing him closer to salvation and the chance of once again seeing his family one day in the afterlife. Would be less of a Ghost Rider and more of a straightforward Spirit of Vengeance, with his primary weapon being a soul blade comprised of either angel’s grace or the accumulation of Castle’s sins.

Quote Originally Posted by bandoogiemanz View Post
    My pitch would be. Frank Castle is the son of a decorated military officer who is a casualty while on mission abroad and a mother who shortly after, dies of lung cancer and is taken in by a renowned army scientist. During World War II, due to his quick reflexes and ingenuity, his adoptive father who is involved with a special gov't project, offers Frank a chance to undergo a unique experiment turning him into a super soldier. He becomes Captain America and defeats Hydra and during the climax of the war, executes the Red Skull in a fit of rage after the Skull murders his adoptive father. Castle is tried in a military court of law and is found innocent, but his image is tarnished in the eyes of the public and the international community. He continues to work for the U.S. to help repair his reputation being a model citizen and even having a wife and a little girl. Eventually he begins working with SHIELD and it's director, Nicholas Fury.

Years after, he receives a letter from someone who claims to be his brother. He attempts to meet this person in private and he is captured by Hydra. Turns out his adoptive father never told him he had a twin brother that he could never locate. Frank's biological father had many trysts while away at war. Frank's biological mother, gave birth to two sons, but when Franks father left the foreign land at the end of the mission, she insisted one of the children stay with her. Frank's father never told him, his mother was working for the enemy(which would later become Hydra.) Frank never met his brother. Hydra leaders located this brother and made genetic modifications (including their own version of the super soldier program) to make him sound, look and talk like Frank. His brother has also been studying much of Franks mannerisms and tendencies on television, etc. Hydra plans to replace Frank. They tell Frank they have set up an intricate plan and it will start where his heart is. Frank escapes and reaches home in time to find a bloody house and two bodies, along with a video with a pre-recorded feed showing his brother sexually assaulting his wife and then brutally murdering them. Shortly after, the footage is broadcasted all over. While Frank is busy evading the authorities and trembling with fear, anger, and confusion, his brother quickly uses his likeness to gain access to Fury's quarters at SHIELD base where he murders him in cold blood. Then, he films a video confession explaining how he always had darkness in him from when he murdered the Skull and the serum and constant fighting has driven him mad. He looks at the U.S.A. and sees a hypocritical country whose leaders talk one thing and use him and the military to do the other; dirty underhanded deeds he can never wipe from his memory. He has officially denounced this country and would see it destroyed. Then he waves his arm and proudly declares HAIL HYDRA!!! With Fury dead, his second in command becomes the leader: Bucky Barnes: agent of HYDRA!!! Hydra controls SHIELD, they have their own super soldier posing as Captain America, and Frank Castle is on the run. With his world torn asunder and everything he's ever loved taken away, he doesn't know what to do. He's almost completely broken.

Drinking away his time, in a secret hideaway, he is confronted by an old friend, Danny Rand aka The Iron Fist! Danny confronts Frank and they reminisce about the time when Frank ran into Danny and his school during one his missions that lead him into a jungle in Asia. Danny says he can look into Frank's spirit and see he did not do these terrible things. He offers to take him back to his school to train him to overcome what he has suffered. During training, Frank finds the darkness in his soul but learns to not let it overtake him, but to use it to help fuel his newfound quest for justice. Before returning to the U.S., he stops off at the African nation of Wakanda and is assisted by T'Challa, the Black Panther who gives him weaponry, some stealth tech, and armor made of vibranium. T'Challa remembers his adventures with Mr Castle defeating various Wakandian rebel warlords as well as a potential coup by his sister as diplomatic gestures from the U.S. T'Challa says he would like to help more, but his hands are tied due to diplomatic laws and such.

Upon returning stateside, Frank has learned through his one contact in SHIELD he still trusts(Sharon Carter), that HYDRA has been using Shield as a cover to attack and plunder resources and special tech from other countries by first using a proxy terrorist group to steal the resources and then using Shield and his brother as Captain A to 'reclaim' them. Frank reaches out to an old trusted friend from Harlem to set him up with a cool set of wheels and a base for his arsenal. This genius mechanic goes by the name of Luke Cage. Luke tells Frank he will get him what he needs, but he doesn't approve of what he plans to do. He tells Frank if he does this, he can never again don the mantle of Captain America. Franks says he knows, it's not about that, it's about removing his brother and Hydra for good. Bucky informed Hydra leadership of Carter's longstanding connection to Frank and had a monitoring implant put in her head without her knowledge. Once Hydra finds out Frank is back stateside, they use a third party agent to approach the Kingpin of Crime, Wilson Fisk, and wish to pay him handsomely in money and even a seat on the senate if he instructs all the gangs of the city under his control to assassinate Frank Castle on site. Frank learns of the bounty on his head from a new recruit in Shield, who goes way back with Luke Cage, Sam Wilson.

Frank now believes he can't make his mission only personal, he still has to find a way to embody the spirit of Captain America, so he says to himself, he will fight against the injustices done by all criminals, not just Hydra. As Frank is drinking beer and watching a Spawn episode on HBO, he snarks out loud to Luke, "This cartoon seems weird as hell, dark for no reason, but I gotta say, I do like the ink on that Chapel fella's face. Shit, that might even make a good symbol." Later, he recollects back to a fond memory of one day when he told his little girl he would punish her by spanking her. "You've never spanked me daddy, not a day in your life!" He recalls her saying. "You can't punish me, you love me too much, ha! I'm gonna start calling you the Punisher!" she said with a smile and then laughed showing off her angelic appearance. Frank spray paints his new armor with the symbol of a skull face and says to himself while a tear drops from his eye, "little girl, this is for you." Thus, the Punisher was born. This was the story of the beginning, of a man who had it all and lost it all only to find a greater mission. With his band of colleagues. Against Hydra. Against the living symbol of his country. Against the mob, the crooked cops and the politicians. Against the greedy CEO's. And, against the darkness within himself.......the battle of the Punisher BEGINS!!!!!
    Brilliant!!! Nice job on your story!
    Last edited by OwossoHarpist; 05-30-2015 at 04:12 AM.
    "Steel Cannons, Large Pistols, Sound of Battle Rang, Triggers Pulled, Bullets Fly, Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Frank on the harp from Punisher Harp Zone

Follow me on Twitter @punisherharpist and like my Facebook page.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    With the exception the helicopter I could actually get behind this idea since I'm not sure how it hasn't happened already..
    I just thought it would look cool. But glad u like the idea in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I just thought it would look cool. But glad u like the idea in general.
    No way keep the Apache with flaming rotor blades. But instead of having the logo on the wings build in into the design of the cockpit.

Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

All-New Member

A teenage boy lost his father the late war in iraq, as skilled hacker he plan to take down the governments, all of them, it the story of one boy against the world

A US marine who lost his family in a mob shooting, goes about eradicating criminals and always find time to play the harp in memory of his family. Vigilante and harpist. This is my version of Frank Castle here.
    "Steel Cannons, Large Pistols, Sound of Battle Rang, Triggers Pulled, Bullets Fly, Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Frank on the harp from Punisher Harp Zone

Follow me on Twitter @punisherharpist and like my Facebook page.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

My alternate version of Frank Castle is somewhat of a twist to Old Man Logan.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler is a double agent spy among the X-Men working for Red Skull, but Kurt is loyal to no one but himself. Logan considers Kurt to be a close friend, while Kurt goes along with it spying on the X-Men and reporting to Red Skull. Red Skull decides to use someone to kill off all the heroes of the Marvel universe, and Kurt suggests Frank Castle. Frank Castle is a former military sergeant turned police lieutenant who strongly opposes any and all vigilantism. Kurt has been using his teleporting abilities to stalk various Marvel characters, including Frank Castle.

Prior to what is currently happening, Kurt disguised himself as a common criminal and held Castle's wife and kid hostage while Castle was away on the police force. The only hero available at the time was a young blind Matt Murdock who was still new to being the costumed vigilante Daredevil. Murdock tries to convince the disguised Kurt to let the hostages free, but Kurt ends up killing Castle's wife and kid right in front of Murdock. Castle returns home to see his wife and kid murdered. Kurt vanished via teleportation, while Castle saw the young Murdock, mentally damaged by what just happened. Castle became enraged that Murdock didn't save his family, and begins blaming heroes for the existence of villains and the rate of crime going up. He starts to believes supervillains wouldn't exist if there were no superheroes or vigilantes to begin with.

Back to the "present" Kurt has been stalking Castle, who has become extremely bitter and vengeful, and has a strong desire to hunt down and eliminate all superheroes and vigilantes. By a chance encounter one day in the police department, the same spider that would have turned Peter Parker into Spider-Man, bites Castle instead. This leaves Peter Parker and almost his entire supporting cast to have fairly normal lives. In this reality, Gwen Stacy never falls off a building and people like Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius never become the Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus. Meanwhile, the troubled and disturbed Matt Murdock becomes the first victim of the Venom symbiote.

Castle, now a spider-powered being, decides to use this to his advantage. Still a fairly unknown man in this Marvel universe, Castle attempts to attract the attention of Marvel's heroes by becoming a spider hero. This turns to be a success as he is eventually welcomed by the Avengers: Iron Man, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, and Black Widow, who in this reality are not exactly the same people as the 616 universe. Officially becoming the Spider-Man of this Marvel universe, Castle tries to gain the trust and learn the secrets of his allies in order to eventually take them down.

After enough time passes, Castle eventually proceeds to kill off his former allies and other Marvel heroes, including several members of the X-Men. Logan and Kurt are among the few surviving heroes left that have survived Castle's hero murder-spree. Logan begins to suspect something is off with Kurt due to his indifferent reaction of the fallen X-Men, and his constant disappearances whenever there is trouble.

Eventually Castle comes across the symbiote bonded Murdock, who is now a crazed madman. Logan catches Kurt off guard just before he teleports and both end up in Red Skull's lair. Red Skull congratulates Kurt for his scheme of using Castle to eliminate the heroes. Kurt tells Red Skull he is bored of being his lackey and uses his teleportation to get close to Red Skull and beheads him in front of Logan, who is strongly effected by his friend's betrayal.

And then the story goes on from there with Spider-Punisher, Venom-Daredevil, evil Kurt Wagner, and Logan as primary characters.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Amazing Member

Frank Castle.....the PunishTHOR , whomever is so worthy , shall wield Mjolnir.....Odin needs a real Badass , and Frank Castle is a real Badass!

All-New Member

Frank Castle.....Herald of Galactus......

Great ideas guys. Got another one which I am kind of surprised Marvel hasn't tried to do yet. Frank Castle the Winter Solider. Frank is captured by the Russians as he enters Soviet territory during the cold war. Frank is turned into a spy, his handler is Natasha Romanova. The spying goes well as Frank passes on information, his family still lives. Things take a turn for the worst when Frank falls for his Handler and she gets turned by Nick Fury. Castle gets exposed as a double agent. The Soviets organise for his family to be killed now that Frank has been exposed. Frank becomes a man on a vengeance as he goes looking for the man who issued the order.Nick Fury realises that Frank would never betray his country he had been brain washed. Fury gives Frank a Shield prototype armor and arms him with an arsenal of weapons and makes him a part of a black ops team.He is joined on this team by the merc with the mouth Deadpool, The Spirit of Vengeance Ghost Rider.Bullseye Clint barton and it's leader the Taskmaster. The team becomes known as the Revengers and Frank will finally have his revenge for he is the Winter Soldier.

Frank, the Living Castle!

Watch out or he will punish you with his drawbridge!

-Pav, who is happy to have the worst ideas in the thread...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

What if...Punisher is a dog?
    Frank would be a vengeful Doberman hunting down any criminal who killed his loving master in a robbery. Also Punisher the Doberman would also kill anyone who tortures/kills innocent animals.
    Last edited by MitchFox; 05-31-2015 at 06:48 PM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Frank Castle is experimented on during Vietnam in hopes of replicating the super soldier serum instead. He becomes a very Angry monster the Hulk. Who ends the war by wiping out the enemy. Upon returning home he becomes an Agent of Shield as they try to duplicate his blood to make more Hulks and cure him. The end result is Shield ends up with an Army of Hulks led by Frank Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicron1978 View Post
    Frank Castle.....Herald of Galactus......
    1159856-frank.jpg The Herald of Galactus. I really wish Marvel could have done more with this.

Frank is badly injured in attack that killed his family.

While recovering he has a series of visions that "tell him" he has a decision to make on his route through life...and only one will lead him back to his family.

When close to full recovery...he is visited by a mysterious blind man to offer him the route to redemption... and guides him through various situations (including other times and worlds) that makes Frank's mission to protect innocents in their time of greatest danger.