Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Incredible Member

I honestly dont see why feminism needs to be brought into this.Yes WW is a feminist character but that doesnt mean everything she does has to be view though feminist mindset.It cheapens her relationships in my opinion

I don't see how feminism is even involved in this relationship. I have read every issue of their relationship and Diana never is made smaller for Clark. They comprise on issues. She saves him as much as her. They are a team and equals. I am SM and WW fan and a Clois fan but we had Clois in almost forever and SM and WW is new and refreshing. So a few more years of it is not a bad thing. One of my favorite aspects of the new canon was the ability to couple them. I have been intrigued with the idea since kingdom come. Clois will return eventually

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I think I forget to put IMO, but anyway superman is far away from being the most liked pair for ww, specially on feminists circles;
    Well, I am very Wonder Woman fan. And I'm feminist (some would even say that I am a radical feminist) And I like the PAIRING SM WW.
    It is not a feminist issue. In fact, as far as I see, the preference of feminists is that WW is alone, to show that no woman needs a man to be happy. But they really do not care to be with Diana Clark, provided it is not a sexist and abusive relationship.

BANNED

I got a little tired of always repeating the same facts about Clark and Diana's relationship in the new 52. Instead of always making a list of how awesome Diana has been for Clark and to the world while fighting beside him I'll just make a thread with it.

Twas in another lifetime, one of toil and blood
    ]

When blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud

I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.
    Last edited by dumbduck; 06-02-2015 at 08:27 PM.

BANNED

“Come in,” she said, “I’ll give you shelter from the storm”

So we can always reference it everytime someone says Diana is being 'overshadowed' or that she is a 'supporting character'. Should be ready in a few days.
    Last edited by dumbduck; 06-02-2015 at 08:28 PM.