Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Create a What if scenario not yet published by marvel

Create a What if scenario not yet published by marvel.

Scarlet Witch said "Lots More Mutants!"

What if the thunderbolts earth's mightiest heroes from a world where the avengers are fighting a war across the multiverse. Thunderbolt Ross aka Red Hulk puts together a team to fight the supervillains in the avengers absence. Credit to the artist for this amazing cover.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SymbioteCastle; 05-27-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I remember coming up with a concept some years back for a What If for Secret Invasion, which was what if the heroes from the crashed Skrull Prison Ship had all been really who they'd said they were.

This would have included...

- A classic Era Steve and Tony interrogating the deranged Tony Stark Skrull (whose mind had snapped from the reveal)
    - A late 60's Peter adjusting to a word where an alien had lived most of his life for him and joing Nick Fury's Secret Warriors.
    - Reed coming to terms with the idea that that his wife had been a Skrull and Franklin and Valeria were half Skrull children.
    - Wolverine, Beast and Jean Grey travelling to San Francisco to be reunited with the X-Men, including Cyclops who would be distraught at learning that Emma had been a Skrull.
    - The real Emma united with the Hellfire club.
    - A new version of Heroes for Hire with Luke, Crystal, Mockingbird and Hawkeye formed.
    - Sentry, Ares and the US army battling an army of Skrull Asgardians (since it would be revealed that 'Thor' setting up 'Asgard' was a ruse to have a mass Skrull army stationed in the mid west.)
    - Norman Osborn coming to power in a world where the heroes are too presently shattered and distant amid such deceit to oppose him... only to be killed by a vengeful Queen Veranke.

What if Wakanda conquered the world?

What if the Keeper (the future Silver Surfer seen in the Original Guardians of the Galaxy) was a Tyrant. He uses the Infinity Gauntlet and reshapes the universe in his own dark image. Who could stand up to him ?
    Last edited by SymbioteCastle; 05-28-2015 at 03:38 AM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

What if Warpath,Forge,Firebird ,Forge,Snowbird,Shaman,Dani Moonstar, ect led a revolution that retook north America back under Native American dominion.

pYyo8X6.jpg
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 05-28-2015 at 06:06 AM.

What if Kamala didn't undergo her Terrigenesis at the dock party and instead in her home where her family may discover her secret?

BANNED

What If...Galactus was not the sole survivor of the planet Taa?

What If................................................ Marvel stops making events for a decade
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Spectacular Member

What if Marvel characters got revenge on their writers for all that they've been put through?

BANNED

What is Rogue killed Ms. Marvel and What if Ms. Marvel killed Rogue ?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Professional sports in the USA represents some of the most lucrative entertainment enterprises in the world.

The MLB is roughly 75% minority.
    The NFL is roughly 85% minority.
    The NBA is roughly 90% minority.

Variation of a theme: What if Marvel committed to doing something similar and made upwards of 83% or more of its superhero characters women (esp., women of color) for an entire year. Would you buy (a.) more comic book titles, (b.) less comic titles, or (c.) about the same?

Amazing Member

I think it was mentioned in the Word balloon podcast with Bendis; what if the skrulls really did win in Secret Invasion? They could have done storylines with the heroes in hiding and letting their Skrull counterpart taking over their comic book for a while.

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Professional sports in the USA represents some of the most lucrative entertainment enterprises in the world.

The MLB is roughly 75% minority.
    The NFL is roughly 85% minority.
    The NBA is roughly 90% minority.

Variation of a theme: What if Marvel committed to doing something similar and made upwards of 83% or more of its superhero characters women (esp., women of color) for an entire year. Would you buy (a.) more comic book titles, (b.) less comic titles, or (c.) about the same?
    I'm gonna have to say *fewer. I'm all for introducing more minority characters, but if they were 83% or more, then the majority of the characters published would be new or obscure, and I would be deprived of the characters I already like who just so happen to be white men (through no fault of their own). Just a reality, I'm probably not going to just start buying 15 new titles of unfamiliar characters simply because the ones I like are canceled. In fact, it could possibly make me bitter and less likely to try them out than I would be otherwise. Sure I'd love Monica Rambeau and White Tiger to have their own series and would still be buying Ms. Marvel, but it's just a reality that I'm more inclined toward familiar characters. I had to hear a lot of praise about Ms. Marvel for a fairly long time before it piqued my interest enough to pick it up, and the same is true for any new character regardless of race or gender.