Super Moderator

Default WATCH: Batman, Poison Ivy Star in New "Arkham Knight" Gameplay Video

When Scarecrow makes his bid to control Gotham in "Batman: Arkham Knight," which side will Poison Ivy find herself on?

Full article here.

Loved the Poison Ivy stuff. The Grand Theft Auto stuff was utterly boring.

Why exactly is Poison Ivy being victimized? I mean sure she handled getting out of it brilliantly, but with Catwoman and now Ivy, I don't like how these games keep making strong women like themselves victims to the main villains.

Also love seeing Oracle!!! Can't wait to see her as Batgirl in the game too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Why exactly is Poison Ivy being victimized? I mean sure she handled getting out of it brilliantly, but with Catwoman and now Ivy, I don't like how these games keep making strong women like themselves victims to the main villains.

Also love seeing Oracle!!! Can't wait to see her as Batgirl in the game too.
    Maybe they're victims of the main villain, because it's the main villain...the same main villain that has an army backing him, and is making a fool out of Batman.

Besides, Ivy is hardly a victim here, as she was never in any danger; regardless of Batman's presence.

BANNED

im buying a ps4 and a new tv just for this game.