Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Ghost, #4

While Ghost is out busting Chicago's scum, her friends discover a eulogy written for Elisa Cameron's funeral. It speaks of her idyllic childhood . . . and a tragic loss of innocence! One woman's quest for justice comes into focus as past and present meld and the hero now known as Ghost is born!

Full article here.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Don't want to look at the preview but I can't wait!!! I am loving Ghost! Can't wait to see how Kelly does in her last issue! But I know Chris is going to do a wonderful job taking over full time! He has some great plans!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Nice.
    Great art too.
    But what happened to Ryan Sook?

Quote Originally Posted by 42n8s1 View Post
    Nice.
    But what happened to Ryan Sook?
    Gone. As with Adam Hughes during the first volume of Ghost way back when, he was only there for the first couple of issues.

I can't wait for Jan Duursema to take over on issue #5 as the regular artist though. She was awesome on the various Star Wars titles at Dark Horse (Dawn of the Jedi, Legacy (volume I), and Republic. A recent sample of her pencils on Ghost looks great.
    tumblr_n43ftmsr5J1qbsqo2o2_1280.jpg
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1