Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I like her and MCU Cap. Their movie versions are SO much better than their comic versions.
    Agree with you there. I don't like comic book Iron Man, either, but he's cool in the movies...

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Since Hill is a bendis creation she is probably the only way Bendis has to still make it seem like the X-men and the rest of the MU are connected to be honest.
    That's a connection I would love to see go away. Or, at least, only show up once, maybe twice, a year. This every issue thing is beyond annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by jgprime View Post
    Maria Hill is the comic book embodiment of Bendis talk. I'm not a fan of Bendis talk.
    If you mean the way she speaks, that goofy dialogue, then I'm in full agreement...

I rather enjoy Maria hill under bendis's pen.

Since she sent soldiers to arrest Cap in Civil War beginning only because he refused to help arrest heroes who were against the registration do not like the character.

She's like Nick Fury and is in charge of Shield all the secrets and dirty missions have their approval. There's no way to trust her despite good intentions have an army of Sentinels for example is far from the worst Shield hides.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

No, I want to see her at least have 1 date with Cyclops first.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    No, I want to see her at least have 1 date with Cyclops first.

You beat me to the punch. When he wants to be, Scott can be a pretty convincing, suave Alpha on a date. And the tension makes for good comedy.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, she hasn't been with a real man in who knows how long so... Cyclops is her last hope before Secret Wars catches up to this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Well, she hasn't been with a real man in who knows how long so... Cyclops is her last hope before Secret Wars catches up to this book.
    That's probably why she's sending the O5 into a pointless mission. Without them there's nobody else inside the NXS except for Cyclops, now Maria Hill can have Cyke all to herself.

BANNED

Tired of her, nah not really. You would have to get me to see the point Bendis was trying to make for me to care.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    That's probably why she's sending the O5 into a pointless mission. Without them there's nobody else inside the NXS except for Cyclops, now Maria Hill can have Cyke all to herself.
    Pray for it, can't wait for UXM #35!

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Yup. I mean, I like Maria Hill, but it took a long while to get there - she was an irritable, knee-jerk lout when she first showed up, and it took until Fraction's Invincible Iron Man run to actually tone her down and give her dimensions beyond Angry and Hates Everyone. She came out of that series with the same steel but a more nuanced personality and a P.O.V that was still aggressive but kinda understandable.

But the Maria Hill that's been cropping up in UXM and ANXM is apparently an LMD* based on a years-out-of-date brain scan, so she's back to being an obnoxious nuisance again, one whose bafflingly illogical actions serve no in-universe purpose beyond making Cyke look better by comparison. Like most other non-NXS characters in the series, then.

* - The best thing about SHIELD is that you can easily blame any instances of OOC behaviour/**** writing on a wonky Life Model Decoy and it's 100% plausible.
    Yup i agree completely on your reply, nothing else for me to say about the argument then
    don't forget clones, brainwashing, shapechanger impersonators, and Hydra agents with facial surgery reconstruction...all things that happened at some point...MU, wher eone is never ENOUGH paranoid, NEVER.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    Don't even joke. As much as I like Skye and what they're doing with her, she is so vastly different from the real Daisy. I'd hate for her to be Director, only to get turned into cute nerd girl. I want Daisy to become Director and have people quake in response. (huehuehueh)
    Well, given that they havent changed anyone else, i dont think that you should worry about that.

Well, certain someone is not going to happy about being deceived.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    No instead she's an obstructive presence and cheap conflict generator
    Subjective. She's doing the job she's tasked to do, clean up after the shiftless x-men causing trouble.

You talk about convenient problem-causing plot devices NOT named Scott Summers? I nearly choked on the unintended irony!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Gotta say, I still don't get why on Earth they x-babies are squatting on the NXS's front lawn. Jeen elected herself as Cyclops' watchdog, but then changed her mind upon realizing how vanilla Maria Hill's fantasies actually were?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-29-2015 at 08:40 PM.