Super Moderator

Default Strong Talks Merging "Super-Cute" with "Super-Psycho" for "Arkham Knight's" Harley Quinn

Tara Strong discusses her take on the iconic character, inheriting the voice from original actor Arleen Sorkin and her hopes for Margot Robbie's big screen version.

Full article here.

BANNED

26 days until Harley Time! Cannot.Wait.

Spectacular Member
    Octavius Core...wishing the doors would open...

I really wish Rocksteady would take a hint and just include all the actors together. That just seems to bring out the best performances.

As much as I enjoy Sorkin's Harley, I think Tara has done a great job. Harley is still Harley and it doesn't sound like an impression.

It's great to see that she cared what Sorkin thought and that it seems both are on good terms.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I'm not too familiar with Tara Strong's version of Harley Quinn, but I really enjoyed Hynden Walch's take on Harley Quinn from the Batman: Assault on Arkham movie.

I've been meaning to get into the Arkham video game series, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Did Arleen Sorkin retire from Harley Quinn in the same way that Mark Hamill retired from voicing the Joker?
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Spectacular Member
    Octavius Core...wishing the doors would open...

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    I'm not too familiar with Tara Strong's version of Harley Quinn, but I really enjoyed Hynden Walch's take on Harley Quinn from the Batman: Assault on Arkham movie.

I've been meaning to get into the Arkham video game series, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Did Arleen Sorkin retire from Harley Quinn in the same way that Mark Hamill retired from voicing the Joker?
    From what I recall, there was no such announcement from Sorkin. I think either Rocksteady, WB Games, or whoever desired a change. Considering that Paul Dini is a big Arleen Sorkin fan and he wrote Arkham City, but not any DLC or games afterward. I would believe it was done outside of his control and while not the cause of his departure, it may be related.