Page 11 of 231 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    And besides i think they would be adorable together XD. The cool popular jock and his punk rock princess lol.
    Sorry, but the popular jock with the standoffish outsider works better.

meh never like hellion/x 23. i ship him with sofia

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I was posting these in the last NXM thread, so I guess I'll put them back up here.

First page of "Mutatis Mutandis" a New X-Men short by averagexmendrawings/graconius and yours truly. The entire thing can be seen here.
    Okay, I just saw this and love it.
    It features all the characters I want to see featured.
    Really wish Marvel would bring out a new book with these kids already.

Bring back those kids and the Gen' Hope'rs (maybe even as a merge) and spare us Aaron's retarded attempts at character originality/development (i.e. Shark girl and Eye boy), already !

Quote Originally Posted by Dosas View Post
    Bring back those kids and the Gen' Hope'rs (maybe even as a merge) and spare us Aaron's retarded attempts at character originality/development (i.e. Shark girl and Eye boy), already !
    Eh. The only one from Gen Hope I'd like to see again is Transonic.
    Kenji was interesting enough, but he went villain.
    The others were all as bad as Aaron's bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Eh. The only one from Gen Hope I'd like to see again is Transonic.
    Kenji was interesting enough, but he went villain.
    The others were all as bad as Aaron's bunch.
    I thought Oya was alright until she became a WXM regular. Primal was an interesting concept, but the tragic aspects got lost in the character 1) being oblivious and 2) too often played for comedy. Velocidad was a big pile of whatever. The fact that Zero was essentially Judas was interesting because he was right to be resentful and suspicious, and then Asmus fucked that up, cementing my utter loathing for Hope in the process. So yeah, largely swing and a miss with that crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I thought Oya was alright until she became a WXM regular. Primal was an interesting concept, but the tragic aspects got lost in the character 1) being oblivious and 2) too often played for comedy. Velocidad was a big pile of whatever. The fact that Zero was essentially Judas was interesting because he was right to be resentful and suspicious, and then Asmus fucked that up, cementing my utter loathing for Hope in the process. So yeah, largely swing and a miss with that crew.
    I could take or leave Velocidad actually.
    But it's really a toss up between Oya and Primal over which one annoyed me more. I just found both absolutely obnoxious.
    No, for me it's the New X-Men student body all the way. I almost unanimously loved those characters. And given how big a group that is, that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    So a couple days ago I found this over on Tumblr:

Well according to the X-Men BotA online mobile game Hellion actually lives to be an adult!
    What is this game? I've seen those cards for Hellion, Surge, Anole, and now Cipher. What is this from?

So apparently in the BOTA future Hellion married Surge....
    Aha! I said that YEARS ago. Finally someone listened to me. I was the only person who thought that in the future, Hellion + Surge would be interesting/fun. It'd be entertaining anyway, because they're both so hot-headed. Plus if they had a kid, I bet his/her powers would be awesome. My thought would be some sort of Physical energy metamorph. Sorta like when Husk becomes all Magma-y. Or like Ruby Summers. Or like Sunspot. But not firey.

Anyway, I don't really care about "shipping." But I thought those two would be fun. Same with Prodigy and Celeste Cuckoo!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyDricky View Post
    Aha! I said that YEARS ago. Finally someone listened to me. I was the only person who thought that in the future, Hellion + Surge would be interesting/fun. It'd be entertaining anyway, because they're both so hot-headed. Plus if they had a kid, I bet his/her powers would be awesome. My thought would be some sort of Physical energy metamorph. Sorta like when Husk becomes all Magma-y. Or like Ruby Summers. Or like Sunspot. But not firey.

Anyway, I don't really care about "shipping." But I thought those two would be fun. Same with Prodigy and Celeste Cuckoo!
    Apparently Surge is the one who keeps Jules from going off the handle
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyDricky View Post
    What is this game? I've seen those cards for Hellion, Surge, Anole, and now Cipher. What is this from?
    Where did you see the Anole one? I'd love to see that.

Surge and Hellion are meant to be it's all i can say XD.

Swinging to another subject i was just thinking about this after watching some accent tag thing and the Welsh girl reminded me of Pixie. She's from Wales but do most Americans even really know what a Welsh person should sound like? I find it quite funny reading her lines in my head in the Welsh accent but what do most people outside of the UK have her sounding like in their heads?

Oh and that vid if anyone wants to see it and learn the difference between the Welsh and Scottish accents XD http://youtu.be/UgqiIlR3uTo

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Where did you see the Anole one? I'd love to see that.
    Found them right here: http://rickydricky.tumblr.com/post/8...g-ground#notes

I found them from Big G's Tumblr!

Surge needs to lose the gauntlets in the future.

All-New Member

more on X-Men: Battle of the Atom mobile game

All-New Member