Page 176 of 231 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3451

Quote Originally Posted by Graconius View Post
    No Wolverine either, but they are some serious virus.

What happened to Cypher? Poor guy is a hipster now?
    Soule didn't do a great job with him on Weapon Lost, althougth in a recent Daredevil issue he improved and got rid of the beard.

To see these 9 characters in the same promo image...too much to handle! So psyched for Uncanny X-men!

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 8.37.58 PM.jpg

I'm just hoping our kids aren't being trotted out for cheap, angsty death again. Because that promo image is just badass.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm just hoping our kids aren't being trotted out for cheap, angsty death again. Because that promo image is just badass.
    I'll just be happy if Hellion makes it through without losing another appendage. :-P

Spectacular Member RoamingGnome8's Avatar

I know; the synopsis has me really nervous! I want to get excited... but I'm still worried the reason they're being used again is simply to kill them off.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    You guys see the massive rep the New X-Men got on the Uncanny tease??

Do I dare to hope

EDIT: also eye-boy might be alive again. gdi
    Which tease is this?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Which tease is this?

this one.

-Surge
    -Prodigy
    -Armor
    -Rockslide
    -Gentle
    -X-23
    -Hellion
    -Mercury
    -Dust
    -Pixie
    -Anime

Elixir must be with Mags.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

this one.

-Surge
    -Prodigy
    -Armor
    -Rockslide
    -Gentle
    -X-23
    -Hellion
    -Mercury
    -Dust
    -Pixie
    -Anime

Elixir must be with Mags.
    who the hell is Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    who the hell is Anime?
    Anime is the new OC that Guggenheim introduced in the Wedding Special. He was being hyped up as the new "IT" student, which made me question where he was going with the story. I mean, he put more focus on him than he EVER did with Ink. too bad it had to come at the cost of Anole being canon fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Anime is the new OC that Guggenheim introduced in the Wedding Special. He was being hyped up as the new "IT" student, which made me question where he was going with the story. I mean, he put more focus on him than he EVER did with Ink. too bad it had to come at the cost of Anole being canon fodder.
    I honestly am drawing a blank on this person. Where is he on that teaser image?

Hmm. So if we assume that the rumor about the NXM crew getting a book is true (and even with Marvel putting out new collections of their previous runs, that's still a big assumption), I wonder if that means the school concept is going to be put to bed for a while. The X-Offices must have noticed that every influx of new kids seems to produce diminishing returns, and graduating the current students while deciding the school presents too much of a target to continue on would be one way to do it.

BANNED

Hmm. So if we assume that the rumor about the NXM crew getting a book is true (and even with Marvel putting out new collections of their previous runs, that's still a big assumption), I wonder if that means the school concept is going to be put to bed for a while. The X-Offices must have noticed that every influx of new kids seems to produce diminishing returns, and graduating the current students while deciding the school presents too much of a target to continue on would be one way to do it.
    They'll be fine as a x men teen titans of sorts, plus the entire school concept was pushed because of the movies, it works better as a potential recruitment ground for prospective X-Men and base of operations, while the lame students are background... With this it'll hopefully mean the new X-Men will have their own book again, and they're a pretty diverse cast that has ties with each other so it won't feel like forced diversity, plus all of them have defined personalities, the prospective writer is Kelly Thompson I guess... What has she written?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Shame they didn't put them around Laura's side of the page.
    Laura has her on schtick, if anything she's outgrown her old friends once she became a full fledged X woman and wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHotRoom View Post
    To see these 9 characters in the same promo image...too much to handle! So psyched for Uncanny X-men!

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 8.37.58 PM.jpg
    I'm surprised that Prodigy showed up, since I thought he moved on. Happy to see them all together tho. Sucks that shark girl and other Bendis rejects are there. Would rather see generation hope cast than them tbh.