Page 125 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3451
    THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

I am just so thankful I came back into comics right as the Weir/DeFilippis run of
    New Mutants was coming into its own. The transition into the Kyle/Yost run was
    extremely heavy & probably the most intense trial by fire for any of the students.

924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I remember when AoX came out I was utterly convinced that the gal with braid -- the force warrior -- was actually Sofia and I was losing my damn mind.

Then it wasn't.
    That was a cruel tease! I like Unuscione ok, but that would've been such a great role for Sofia.

I really like seeing Bling! in her X-Men Legacy skirt.

I think she'd look less like Bart Simpson if they turned her spikes into crystallized braids, corn rows, or twists.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    That was a cruel tease! I like Unuscione ok, but that would've been such a great role for Sofia.

I think she'd look less like Bart Simpson if they turned her spikes into crystallized braids, corn rows, or twists.

Bling looking like this would make me love her.. I wonder why she couldn't switch between forms.

BANNED

Kelly Thompson is quite the X-Men fan. Among dozens of other X-Men mentions, I found this on her Tumblr https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...ud-like-to-see, which mentions Armor, Surge, Loa & Indra as mutants she is fond of and would like to be further developed. I really really hope she gets an X-title once R+G wraps

Prodigy appeared in today's New Mutants mini

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is it bad that I always get excited when this thread updates because I assume it's for Julian finally appearing in All-New Wolverine? LOL!

Good for David tho.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    Is it bad that I always get excited when this thread updates because I assume it's for Julian finally appearing in All-New Wolverine? LOL!

Good for David tho.
    Unfortunately that won't be happening, unless he's mentioned in the past-tense in Old Woman Laura.

But there's always Red or Tamaki's X-23 series, I guess.

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Unfortunately that won't be happening, unless he's mentioned in the past-tense in Old Woman Laura.

Welp, time to start tweeting Tamaki...

Kidding. Kinda.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I was surprised to see him. Yet another character flitting around the MU. I hope he returns to the school eventually.

I suppose there's a slim chance we'll see Old Man Hellion or something. I think Tom Taylor initially had plans for Julian (and young Warren too) in ANW but didn't have enough room. But yeah, I do think Julian could fit right in with the X-Men Red cast. Or perhaps he'll be apart of the supporting cast in the upcoming Mariko Tamaki X-23 run, which I'd love.

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    Welp, time to start tweeting Tamaki...

Kidding. Kinda.
    Or CB. He's a fan of the NXM, the editors that seemed determined to keep them as wallpaper for the school have mostly moved on, and I know writers have pitched for a reunion book with those kids before. So here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post

I'm guessing that she did have small twists or something similar but when her mutation started it turn them into sharp pointy spikes and now she can't even move her hair unless its some metal hairbrush lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Bling looking like this would make me love her.. I wonder why she couldn't switch between forms.
    Because that takes away the angst from characters like Beast, Rockslide, The Thing who can't hide the fact that they are mutants or "freaks".

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I suppose there's a slim chance we'll see Old Man Hellion or something. I think Tom Taylor initially had plans for Julian (and young Warren too) in ANW but didn't have enough room. But yeah, I do think Julian could fit right in with the X-Men Red cast. Or perhaps he'll be apart of the supporting cast in the upcoming Mariko Tamaki X-23 run, which I'd love.
    I don't think he had any plans. He was just being polite and diplomatic. Jules or Warren for that matter didn't have a place in the story he wanted to tell. Simple as that. Will Mariko use him? Maybe. Though at this point i would bet against him showing up. But who knows. Maybe we'll learn something new in the coming months.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    I don't think he had any plans. He was just being polite and diplomatic. Jules or Warren for that matter didn't have a place in the story he wanted to tell. Simple as that. Will Mariko use him? Maybe. Though at this point i would bet against him showing up. But who knows. Maybe we'll learn something new in the coming months.
    If someone would finally give Hellion his due it would be great. In fact if only Marvel would get through their thick heads to try something with the New X-Men in fact they should take ideas from Young Justice and make them into a covert ops team though not a kill squad obviously. It's a feasible idea right?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Well, we know that he DID intend Warren to have a bigger role until Gabby took off. But yeah, he never said he planned to explore Julian.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Well, we know that he DID intend Warren to have a bigger role until Gabby took off. But yeah, he never said he planned to explore Julian.
    That fiery pigeon should really not be anywhere near Laura in fact there was a great deal of anger so I heard on TV Tropes that Taylor would not get rid of the relationship.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he