Page 211 of 231 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3451

Glob, Sharkgirl, Maggot, Goldballs... glad Marvel is listening to the fans. Good lord.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Glob, Sharkgirl, Maggot, Goldballs... glad Marvel is listening to the fans. Good lord.
    At least Surge made the cover...that's more than she's gotten in a while
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    But on the flip side, we get Surge, Anole, Rockslide, Pixie, Blindfold, Dust (in a hijab?), and Armor on the cover together.

I dint even notice Surge on there

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dint even notice Surge on there
    I doubt she'll play a part in the actual story tho cause the cover has too many X-kids for a solid cast. Besides, if she's not in this event, she's game for Zub's Champions heehee.
    Last edited by Tycon; 11-16-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Is that Dust beside Surge?

im so torn on NextGen because it is almost definitely a stealth Glob solo

but Marcus To!! Bachalo covers!! Dust! potential!! is it too much to ask that the covers for the book are all connecting and the rest of the cast are just going to be on the next one

if there does end up being a lot of good buzz around this title, it just might be enough to pull me back. ive gotten busy and tired and fell off all my pulls right after blue/gold came to an end. but i just. no more glob. please

(i saw someone on twitter talk about the glob/anole friendship and it nearly gave me an aneurism)

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Is that Dust beside Surge?
    i assume so
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

https://twitter.com/edbrisson/status...56686718201857

Pixie plays a big role so that's at least two NXM characters confirmed.

Uncanny X-Men #2 (didn't Kitty use Armor, Hellion, Glob, Oya, Dust, Ink, Pixie, & Rockslide during Phoenix Res? it's so weird seeing hisako of all people say this.)

Uncanny X-Men #6

Uncanny X-Men #7

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Uncanny X-Men #2 (didn't Kitty use Armor, Hellion, Glob, Oya, Dust, Ink, Pixie, & Rockslide during Phoenix Res? it's so weird seeing hisako of all people say this.)

Uncanny X-Men #6

Uncanny X-Men #7
    Hisako has also been one of two kids that was being used in Gold. She needs to stop complaining. Speaking of which, I dont get the point of complaining. If none of these kids like being treated like trainees, say screw it and go do your own thing, much like X-Force and the All New X-men v2 kids did. They dont have to stay under the X-men's leadership

I feel disgusted all over again every time I see this AoA Pixie design

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Hisako has also been one of two kids that was being used in Gold. She needs to stop complaining. Speaking of which, I dont get the point of complaining. If none of these kids like being treated like trainees, say screw it and go do your own thing, much like X-Force and the All New X-men v2 kids did. They dont have to stay under the X-men's leadership
    Isn't the fact that she is used in Gold (and was an official member of the team in Astonishing) actually a decent reason TO complain ?
    I mean, why ditch her and her team all of a sudden when there's an emergency ?

Also, we seem to be in the first stages of the kind of alienation that leads to the split you're talking about.

My official prediction of what's going down with Hellion during this whole thing (assuming basically Nate raptures the X-Men away to another dimension):

*Julian touches down at the where the X-Mansion was with Starbucks after working at the Hospital*

"The hell did they go?"

*Julian looks around and to find everyone but all he sees is Wolverine and Cyclops approach*

"god f&#$ing damn it"

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Isn't the fact that she is used in Gold (and was an official member of the team in Astonishing) actually a decent reason TO complain ?
    I mean, why ditch her and her team all of a sudden when there's an emergency ?

Also, we seem to be in the first stages of the kind of alienation that leads to the split you're talking about.
    Plot convenience. Like some have said, Armor and Ink were already on the replacement Gold squad not too long ago. Armor was also brought on for the Negative Zone arc. Even in the pages of Mr & Mrs X, Kitty says that Pixie was busy on a mission. Hell, in Generation X, Kitty told Mercury and Dust (amongst others) to put their own teams together to help rescue people when Krakoa was stomping through NY. In Extermination, Kitty is currently bringing some X-Men (including Rockslide and Glob) to help on Searebro, where Gentle and X-23 are already helping defend the O5. Oya was among the X-Men who fought the Phoenix constructs during Phoenix Resurrection. The X-Students they assembled for this event are the last ones that should be complaining about feeling left behind. God, just dye Hisako's hair blue and photoshop her giant ass gauntlets on and that scene makes a LOT more sense.

I really do wish what the students' roles were can be consistent. They seem to have thrown out the Schism rule that no student can fight, but the extent of what a student can and cannot do is so muddled and disjointed. And writers and editors divorcing themselves from the 'New X-Men problem' by making it an actual plot point appears to just be a way to address the problem without giving it much of a solution. I hope I am wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if Armor sounded like a broken record the whole event without anything actually happening that develops the senior or junior X-Men. It seems the senior X-Men are gonna be too preoccupied with Disassembled to even have a meaningful conversation with Armor and her team, but we'll see.