Page 187 of 231 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3451

The commission is complete. What I pay for. You may have.

500BDCF8-0407-41D5-9CC4-D70065543ACF.jpg

Wow that's amazing CGAR. Thanks for sharing

^ Hey it looks great. Any chance on a bigger version tho?

It’s on Twitter somewhere and tumblr

UNCANNY X-MEN #4-7
    ED BRISSON, KELLY THOMPSON & MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W)
    PERE PÉREZ (ISSUES 4 & 8), R.B. SILVA (ISSUE 5) & YILDIRAY CINAR (ISSUE 6) (A)
    Covers by ELIZABETH TORQUE
    X-MEN DISASSEMBLED CONTINUES!
    Just when things didn’t look like they could get worse… The ride of the Four Horsemen of Salvation? The coming of X-Man? And…a return to the AGE OF APOCALYPSE? The weekly epic that threatens to leave the X-Men in tatters rolls on toward its explosive conclusion!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I'm guessing that this is the AoA versions of Armor, Pixie, Rockslide and Herman

Spectacular Member RoamingGnome8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    She wasn't created for the series, already had had her own mini prior and branched pretty quickly. In the grand scheme of things, X-23's tenure in the series was a footnote compared to all the stuff she'd been in. She's more of her own thing (as a B-list character) or a Wolverine supporting character then anything else.
    I'd argue you being more of an X-23 fan than a New X-Men fan might be affecting your opinion, a bit.

NYX or Avengers Academy was more of the footnote, than New X-Men in my opinon.

New X-Men WAS written by her creators and they did heavily build up her relationships with other characters to the point that both Liu and Gage utilized those characters later in X-23 appearances. Besides Hellion; you had her friendship with Dust and Mercury, later a friendship with Elixir (especially in X-Force) and an antagonistic relationship with her and Surge. It really was in New X-Men that we start to see Laura questioning and growing past her programming from the Facility.

While Laura is heavily separated from the X-Men currently; even in X-Men Red, she doesn't really have a role in that series other than to be the reason for Gabby being there..., at that time period she was more connected to the X-Men. I'd say the change was really when Taylor took over the series and had her become Wolverine/aged her up.

Laura is isolated in ANW; even her interactions with Gambit and Angel felt out of place in that book-the focus being on A-list guest stars like Hawkeye, Doctor Strange, and Captain Marvel...
    Last edited by RoamingGnome8; 09-18-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

Hellion might be joining west coast avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    That's probably going to be Noh-Varr on the cover

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I figured Quicksilver, but, whoever it is, I really don't think it's Hellion.

I mean, I'd like it to be but

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I figured Quicksilver, but, whoever it is, I really don't think it's Hellion.

I mean, I'd like it to be but
    If only....

But yeah I highly doubt it.

Also that UXM cover would be soo much better if they replaced Glob with Hellion or Surge or Anole or Mercury.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

Also that UXM cover would be soo much better if they replaced Glob with Hellion or Surge or Anole or Mercury.
    The whole franchise would be better if we could get Glob replaced with someone actually cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Glob is a writer favorite for some reason I just can't fathom. But whatever.

Not a fan of AoA Pixie's design. I like that they're finally acknowledging her potential to become more demonic in bad circumstances ala AoX Nightmare, but it's just so ugly in comparison.

AoA redesigns should try to be iconic like Sunfire, Iceman or Rogue. And these costumes are just boring.

Remember that poster (sorry, I forgot who) that said when they were including the younger characters, they were just gonna use the ones EVERYONE uses: Rockslide, Pixie, Glob, Anole, and Armor? Yeah. They were right.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

UNCANNY X-MEN #4-7
    ED BRISSON, KELLY THOMPSON & MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W)
    PERE PÉREZ (ISSUES 4 & 8), R.B. SILVA (ISSUE 5) & YILDIRAY CINAR (ISSUE 6) (A)
    Covers by ELIZABETH TORQUE
    X-MEN DISASSEMBLED CONTINUES!
    Just when things didn’t look like they could get worse… The ride of the Four Horsemen of Salvation? The coming of X-Man? And…a return to the AGE OF APOCALYPSE? The weekly epic that threatens to leave the X-Men in tatters rolls on toward its explosive conclusion!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I'm guessing that this is the AoA versions of Armor, Pixie, Rockslide and Herman
    I'm confused.
    Would there even BE an AoA version of Armor ?
    I thought Japan was utterly destroyed at a time when Armor herself would have been far too young to have developed any powers.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    I'm confused.
    Would there even BE an AoA version of Armor ?
    I thought Japan was utterly destroyed at a time when Armor herself would have been far too young to have developed any powers.
    We aren't sure if this is the same Earth-295, so Japan may very well have existed long enough for Nori and Hisako to grow up.