Page 213 of 231 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3451

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    So long as Rockslide and Anole get their fair share of page time and it's not all about how effin' awesome Glob is, I'll give it a go.
    it's a glob solo book, we all know it. the summers institute is where young mutants train to see who has the most potential to become the NextGlob, leading into the sequel event Age of Glob

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Brisson is trying so hard to make Glob happen. He seems so superfluous with Rockslide there.

Oh wow, I didnt realize Brisson was writing. Oh yeah, its gonna be a Glob story

Brisson should bring Glob onto X-Force...

(curse you grant morrison!)
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh wow, I didnt realize Brisson was writing. Oh yeah, its gonna be a Glob story
    The real question though - Is he gonna start a Romance with Armor ?

I'll be positive because it's actually nice that Anole, Armor, Rockslide, and Glob are even getting a whole mini for themselves. That's a step in the right directions! But like y'all said, this is probably a stealth mini. And it looks like Glob is most likely gonna be in Dead Man Logan too:

DEAD MAN LOGAN #4 (OF 12)
    ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE HENDERSON (A)
    Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    VARIANT COVER BY GERARDO ZAFFINO
    LEFT FOR DEAD!
    Logan’s Adamantium sickness is advancing, and the greatest medical minds of the Marvel U want one last checkup...
    Hawkeye vs. Mysterio! A glass fishbowl makes for an awfully large target...
    Plus: A special appearance by your least favorite X-Man!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

https://twitter.com/seananmcguire/st...457891328?s=19

The Cuckoos are gonna be in Seanan McGuire's Amazing Nightcrawler!

yay...i guess....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    yay...i guess....
    You don't care for our beloved Cuckoos?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    You don't care for our beloved Cuckoos?
    They're fine...its just im not jumping at the bit to read about them. And its not like they're starved for screen/panel times ether

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    They're fine...its just im not jumping at the bit to read about them. And its not like they're starved for screen/panel times ether
    I guess I'm just wondering if they are continuing down their villainous streak from X-23 since they just left. The Cuckoos wouldn't just be appearing in a Nightcrawler story without some ulterior motive, would they?

spoilers:
    Yeah.........meh? I don't know. The X-Students were in 4 pages, one was Armor complaining, Rockslide saying he got beat by Forearm (still don't understand how), Pixie saying that maybe the X-Men were right to leave them behind. The last three pages are actually the last three pages of the book. There's another anti-mutant rally at the school and the students (only the four of them for some odd reason) are watching from indoors. Hisako's response sounded exactly like if Surge had been there. Pixie and Glob sound like defeatists and Hisako berates them, but also rebukes Santo when he jokingly suggests that they go outside and beat the protestors' asses. Then Legion shows up, knocks on the door, and introduces himself. Which would make sense, since no one is supposed to remember him, but he calls them "kids" even though he was getting busy with Ruth.........why do I get the feeling X:Legacy is gonna get ignored.
    end of spoilers

Badass alert:
    spoilers:
    Also, Laura got to show how badass she was by cutting herself out of a tyrannosaurus rex, which was followed by Jean and Bobby talking about just how badass it was that she did that. What a damn badass.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah.........meh? I don't know. The X-Students were in 4 pages, one was Armor complaining, Rockslide saying he got beat by Forearm (still don't understand how), Pixie saying that maybe the X-Men were right to leave them behind. The last three pages are actually the last three pages of the book. There's another anti-mutant rally at the school and the students (only the four of them for some odd reason) are watching from indoors. Hisako's response sounded exactly like if Surge had been there. Pixie and Glob sound like defeatists and Hisako berates them, but also rebukes Santo when he jokingly suggests that they go outside and beat the protestors' asses. Then Legion shows up, knocks on the door, and introduces himself. Which would make sense, since no one is supposed to remember him, but he calls them "kids" even though he was getting busy with Ruth.........why do I get the feeling X:Legacy is gonna get ignored.
    end of spoilers

Badass alert:
    spoilers:
    Also, Laura got to show how badass she was by cutting herself out of a tyrannosaurus rex, which was followed by Jean and Bobby talking about just how badass it was that she did that. What a damn badass.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I had much the same reaction to Armor, mostly that her relative prominence in the X-Books means she's not a character that really works well with this dialogue - it would be better suited to Surge, Hellion, Anole, or any other character who's been largely sidelines. But it can be less generously read as someone who's used to being placed above her peers suddenly being reminded that, at the end of the day, she gets lumped in with the rest of the "kids", and being pissy about it.
    end of spoilers

M&MX:
    spoilers:
    Bling's wedding rings finally show up. She gave them to Gambit before they left for space. This issue also indirectly reveals why Gambit is alone during X-Men Red ((
    end of spoilers

Astonishing X-Men:
    spoilers:
    Rockslide is seen on the ground, unconscious, while the Sentinels attack. Does no one understand his powers anymore?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    I had much the same reaction to Armor, mostly that her relative prominence in the X-Books means she's not a character that really works well with this dialogue - it would be better suited to Surge, Hellion, Anole, or any other character who's been largely sidelines. But it can be less generously read as someone who's used to being placed above her peers suddenly being reminded that, at the end of the day, she gets lumped in with the rest of the "kids", and being pissy about it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I wish the other NXM would say something about that. I'm hoping the latter is why Hisako is suddenly so mad at not being included in the bunch when she's normally the first to the call. It's just that this dialogue works SOOOOOOO well for an underused New X-Man leader-type. Surge and Hellion, especially. But Hisako berating Glob seemed odd but I just don't know why. Hopefully Blindfold at least shows up in SOME capacity since her supposed-nonexistant boyfriend is on the steps of Xavier's.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

spoilers:
    To be fair, the X-men's own decision not to at least bring Armor and Rockslide alone for the Dinosour mission makes no sense. I mean, Jean's team doesn't have a single tank among them, while going out to battle giant monsters - And neither Armor nor Rockslide are in any remote risk against these things, so leaving them behind makes little sense. And that lack of sense actually justifies the kids being annoyed.

But on the whole, while Armor being the one to express this frustration would make less sense then Surge or Hellion, neither of them are main characters in the story, and Armor makes the most sense out of the 4 kids who are. And to a certain degree, Armor being more frequently used on the main teams actually makes her being mad at being left behind more justified.

In other words: "Professor X is a jerk !"
    end of spoilers