Page 103 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3451

Sandwiched in between her exes? No Dirty thoughts now Laura lol

Plus a Tag and Jay Guthrie cameo.

DEEP CUTS! I LIKE IT
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Sandwiched in between her exes? No Dirty thoughts now Laura lol

Plus a Tag and Jay Guthrie cameo.

DEEP CUTS! I LIKE IT
    I'd say the telepaths are always listening, but they're not around at the moment. Yes to dirty thoughts?

Also, Julian's been to hell (technically). You'd think it would leave an impression lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Just makes it all the more disappointing for me that we don’t get to actually see them interact.
    I think its fine. Right now I prefer the comedic dialogue that's writing itself in my head to anything that could actually be written. So I'm gunna have fun with this and assumed that

A) Julian tried to say something to impress Laura...but failed....epically

B) Laura is VERY aware of the fact that she is sandwiched between Julian and Warren and is using every ounce of her mental fortitude to ignore the image of them being shirtless and in short shorts feeding her grapes that is appearing in her mind

C) Warren is thinking that he could really go for Taco Bell right about now

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I'd say the telepaths are always listening, but they're not around at the moment. Yes to dirty thoughts?

Also, Julian's been to hell (technically). You'd think it would leave an impression lol.
    Julian was a later arrival to Limbo...but yeah
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I think its fine. Right now I prefer the comedic dialogue that's writing itself in my head to anything that could actually be written. So I'm gunna have fun with this and assumed that

A) Julian tried to say something to impress Laura...but failed....epically

B) Laura is VERY aware of the fact that she is sandwiched between Julian and Warren and is using every ounce of her mental fortitude to ignore the image of them being shirtless and in short shorts feeding her grapes that is appearing in her mind

C) Warren is thinking that he could really go for Taco Bell right about now

Julian was a later arrival to Limbo...but yeah
    Someone needs to draw this

Aaaah! My beautifully complex Julian!! One minute he's blustering bravado and the next, his beaming heart takes hold and no amount of TK Shielding can mask the pain his body betrays. I love him sooooo much.

My baby Jules has been through so much.
    Aaaaaall the X-chillenz have been through so much, but permit me to gush briefly...

The Big G (thank you) got me thinking the other day, after having posted the list of things/events/stuff that has failed to kill Julian thus far which made me reflect on him as a person and all that he's endured extending beyond cheating death.

Julian Keller. Emma Frost's golden boy. Confident. Capable. Charismatic. Ambitious. A natural leader. Yes he had some significant egocentric issues that negatively affected his image and relationships with the overall student body and maybe even some of the faculty, but when you've got all that going for you and you come from the family he came from these are all understandable, though not necessarily excusable, character flaws that enrich a character's personality progression. Cliche? Maybe. But I and so many others embraced him either way.

But then it all came crumbling down around him, one tragedy after the next.
    His family's shame lain bare for his friends to witness in the Hellions mini (so good, btw).
    His unrealized romance cut short by depowered Sofia's departure from the institute.
    His best friend Brian murdered in front of him.
    The loss of Emma's favor and the subsequent loss of his station, as leader, to Noriko.
    The increasing strain of being unable to protect his friends from harm -- in Mercury Falling and the Quest for Magik.
    His TK mastery sacrificed to save Laura Kinney.
    Lady Deathstrike's butchery.
    Unceremoniously abandoned, while still in recovery from said butchery, by both the X-Men AND his birth parents.
    Rejected by Magneto.
    Reluctantly returning to the X-Men (because really??? Where else could he go?) only to be swept up by the Sapien League and once again, nearly (NEARLY!!) killed.
    Further shamed, being defeated and captured by his former mentor Emma Frost, during the Anti-Osborn riot.
    But still, he rejoins his fellow X-Men and fights alongside them -- losing his hands against the Second Coming invasion -- which naturally lights the anti-sentinel spark that would later erupt against an ooc(ontrol) Karima, only to be put on disciplinary probation for SAVING his his team and the surrounding civilian population AT THE REQUEST of ooc(ontrol) Karima. OMG.
    THEN he gets STABBED by a possessed Wolverine (omg join the club, ammirite??) and rejected by another unrealized romance (Laura) and finally afflicted with the mutant killing M-POX strain.

And still, here he is, alongside his fellow X-Men doing the job. Kudos, Julian Keller. You're made of sterner stuff than most.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Aaaah! My beautifully complex Julian!! One minute he's blustering bravado and the next, his beaming heart takes hold and no amount of TK Shielding can mask the pain his body betrays. I love him sooooo much.

My baby Jules has been through so much.
    Aaaaaall the X-chillenz have been through so much, but permit me to gush briefly...

The Big G (thank you) got me thinking the other day, after having posted the list of things/events/stuff that has failed to kill Julian thus far which made me reflect on him as a person and all that he's endured extending beyond cheating death.

Julian Keller. Emma Frost's golden boy. Confident. Capable. Charismatic. Ambitious. A natural leader. Yes he had some significant egocentric issues that negatively affected his image and relationships with the overall student body and maybe even some of the faculty, but when you've got all that going for you and you come from the family he came from these are all understandable, though not necessarily excusable, character flaws that enrich a character's personality progression. Cliche? Maybe. But I and so many others embraced him either way.

But then it all came crumbling down around him, one tragedy after the next.
    His family's shame lain bare for his friends to witness in the Hellions mini (so good, btw).
    His unrealized romance cut short by depowered Sofia's departure from the institute.
    His best friend Brian murdered in front of him.
    The loss of Emma's favor and the subsequent loss of his station, as leader, to Noriko.
    The increasing strain of being unable to protect his friends from harm -- in Mercury Falling and the Quest for Magik.
    His TK mastery sacrificed to save Laura Kinney.
    Lady Deathstrike's butchery.
    Unceremoniously abandoned, while still in recovery from said butchery, by both the X-Men AND his birth parents.
    Rejected by Magneto.
    Reluctantly returning to the X-Men (because really??? Where else could he go?) only to be swept up by the Sapien League and once again, nearly (NEARLY!!) killed.
    Further shamed, being defeated and captured by his former mentor Emma Frost, during the Anti-Osborn riot.
    But still, he rejoins his fellow X-Men and fights alongside them -- losing his hands against the Second Coming invasion -- which naturally lights the anti-sentinel spark that would later erupt against an ooc(ontrol) Karima, only to be put on disciplinary probation for SAVING his his team and the surrounding civilian population AT THE REQUEST of ooc(ontrol) Karima. OMG.
    THEN he gets STABBED by a possessed Wolverine (omg join the club, ammirite??) and rejected by another unrealized romance (Laura) and finally afflicted with the mutant killing M-POX strain.

And still, here he is, alongside his fellow X-Men doing the job. Kudos, Julian Keller. You're made of sterner stuff than most.
    It REALLY says a lot about his character that he's remained determined to be a hero. If any X-Men has an excuse to turn Heel, it's been Hellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It REALLY says a lot about his character that he's remained determined to be a hero. If any X-Men has an excuse to turn Heel, it's been Hellion.
    Karma says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Karma says hi.
    Its funny you mention her because she immediately entered my mind when I opted to post about Julian -- given their shared limb-loss during the Second Coming event.
    She and Julian are VERY different people from VASTLY different backgrounds -- not that its a competition -- but I feel inclined to defend. Ha ha ha.

I could ramble on, as I did for Julian, about Karma (lord knows I love my New Mutant babies) but suffice to say, she too is worthy of praise given the magnitude all that she has endured.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Karma says hi.
    they have completely different personalities. Early on Julian looked like he had future bad guy potential. Im glad they never went that route with him

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they have completely different personalities. Early on Julian looked like he had future bad guy potential. Im glad they never went that route with him
    Right? I mean, we've seen some heroes switch teams for less.

Let us not forget the reason Hellion was in SMATXM was that Logan thought he was a spy

Let us not forget the reason Hellion was in SMATXM was that Logan thought he was a spy
    SMATXM? What's that and whats this nonsense about Hellion being a spy?

Spider Man and the X-Men....

Spidey's special class was made up of students that Logan thought was a spy: Hellion, Shark Girl, Rockslide (really?), Glon, Eye Boy, Ernst and No Girl,

Spider Man and the X-Men....

Spidey's special class was made up of students that Logan thought was a spy: Hellion, Shark Girl, Rockslide (really?), Glon, Eye Boy, Ernst and No Girl,
    Oh.
    Also: Da hell?
    So....anyone (Big G?) willing to summarize that nonsense for me? Like, WAS there a spy? Or what happened with that arc. Wasn't Glob a Hellfire spy briefly? Is that what this was about?

OOp. nevermind.
    Wikipedia is my friend. Thanks gang.
    Last edited by Fokken; 01-19-2018 at 09:39 AM.