Page 110 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3451

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    New mutants back to school epic is out. Did everyone remember to make their orders?
    I did! Did yours arrive today???

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That's true. "Break up" is a rather strong choice of words considering their relationship or lack thereof.
    Much as we fans ship Jules and Laura together, they really didn't have much in the way of a love affair. It was really just a shared and rarely expressed infatuation(?) with very little actual pay off, interaction wise. I guess all of their "romance" happened exclusively off panel. At most we got....a few times they watched each other unconscious and then, what....A kiss?
    I've found fanfiction stories that would not be out of place in at least giving some build up to the relationship and are not out of place in the period where Laura and Julian were at least interested in each other. Such a shame all fans got a kiss but all they get is a shattered relationship because the writer was either into the idea of pairing Jubilee and Laura or she was having issues.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

That's true. "Break up" is a rather strong choice of words considering their relationship or lack thereof.
    Much as we fans ship Jules and Laura together, they really didn't have much in the way of a love affair. It was really just a shared and rarely expressed infatuation(?) with very little actual pay off, interaction wise. I guess all of their "romance" happened exclusively off panel. At most we got....a few times they watched each other unconscious and then, what....A kiss?
    I've found fanfiction stories that would not be out of place in at least giving some build up to the relationship and are not out of place in the period where Laura and Julian were at least interested in each other. Such a shame all fans got a kiss but all they get is a shattered relationship because the writer was either into the idea of pairing Jubilee and Laura or she was having issues.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Is it wrong that I already have my HELIX reconciliation theme duet song picked out?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Is it wrong that I already have my HELIX reconciliation theme duet song picked out?
    When I was still working on New Class I'd actually written a number of parts out in advance when ideas hit me, and one of them was the moment where I'd finally get them together. It was this whole anguished confession thing in the dormitory hall, with Scorpions' "Believe In Love" blaring from one of the other students' stereo. It would then become the soundtrack proper for the Big Damn Kiss.

I did! Did yours arrive today???
    Nah. Mine won;t be here till Monday hopefully. But man am I glad Back to school as the whole 13 issues.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    New mutants back to school epic is out. Did everyone remember to make their orders?
    Yup! But I went via Amazon for that sweet, sweet pre-order discount, so I have to wait another week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    When I was still working on New Class I'd actually written a number of parts out in advance when ideas hit me, and one of them was the moment where I'd finally get them together. It was this whole anguished confession thing in the dormitory hall, with Scorpions' "Believe In Love" blaring from one of the other students' stereo. It would then become the soundtrack proper for the Big Damn Kiss.
    I decided to appease our Disney Overlords by choosing "Love Led Us Here" since its a duet about two people coming back together after stupidly breaking up
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Any New X-Men Love Next Week?

Gentle, the Wakandan Warrior Proud, and Laura Kinney, the All-New Wolverine, are making their way into Jean Grey's X-Men Red roster. And our hearts.

Iceman #11 has some gracious cameos from Anole, Rockslide, Bling!, and the Cuckoos. Let's hope they at least do something worthwhile since Anole's on the damn cover.

My NM came in today!!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Any New X-Men Love Next Week?

Gentle, the Wakandan Warrior Proud, and Laura Kinney, the All-New Wolverine, are making their way into Jean Grey's X-Men Red roster. And our hearts.

Iceman #11 has some gracious cameos from Anole, Rockslide, Bling!, and the Cuckoos. Let's hope they at least do something worthwhile since Anole's on the damn cover.
    Already discussed elsewhere, but Hellion had a textless cameo in this week's All-New Wolverine.

https://twitter.com/kristaferanka/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

I was trying to think of my fav of the teen X-men, and i ranked them into what turned out to be a super boss team book id love to do

Surge, Armor, Loa, Mercury, X-23, Hope, Dust, Elixir. (@kristaferanka)
    Above is a tweet from Kris Anka. I naturally retweeted it to an X-Men Editor.

I'd personally get rid of Hope and X-23. X-23 has her own book and is on a team already. I'd add Hellion and Anole

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I think that's Judah with misleading coloring.

Naturally, all the students that could whoop Daken's ass are nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    https://twitter.com/kristaferanka/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Above is a tweet from Kris Anka. I naturally retweeted it to an X-Men Editor.

I'd personally get rid of Hope and X-23. X-23 has her own book and is on a team already. I'd add Hellion and Anole
    Anka always comes through on his lists. His re-designs are great and he has a clear love for them. Hopefully, he gets a good pitch in with a great writer (Strain, Wood, Rosenberg, Kyle & Yost) that goes through C.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Already discussed elsewhere, but Hellion had a textless cameo in this week's All-New Wolverine.
    Oh yeah. In context of everything going on between them, this was cute in a bittersweet kind of way, spoilers:
    You'd never invite someone who wasn't on good terms with you to your mother's funeral. Between this and PR, Warren and Julian have a lot of unspoken words between them. I'll never forgive Taylor for not including Cessily and Sooraya in the funeral scene, though.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think that's Judah with misleading coloring.
    Really? Even with that amazing choice of shoe fashion?

My "Back To School" trade arrived today. Man, I'd almost forgotten how many artists this first run had.