Page 177 of 231 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3451

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Anime is the new OC that Guggenheim introduced in the Wedding Special. He was being hyped up as the new "IT" student, which made me question where he was going with the story. I mean, he put more focus on him than he EVER did with Ink. too bad it had to come at the cost of Anole being canon fodder.
    I don't see Anime at all. I think you're confusing Genesis for him.

this one.

-Surge
    -Prodigy
    -Armor
    -Rockslide
    -Gentle
    -X-23
    -Hellion
    -Mercury
    -Dust
    -Pixie
    -Anime

Elixir must be with Mags.

Gah. I’d love a poster or print of that

Man when was the last time we saw a cover that had Armor, X-23, Gentle, Surge, Prodigy, Pixie, Anole, Mercury, Dust and Hellion all on it?
    I want to say Uncanny X-men 500?

I may not be a huge fan of Rosenberg, but seeing most of the kids in one place again is really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't see Anime at all. I think you're confusing Genesis for him.
    Does anyone have an actual picture of this Anime character? He's not someone I can even google bc I only get images of the cartoons and manga

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does anyone have an actual picture of this Anime character? He's not someone I can even google bc I only get images of the cartoons and manga
    I'm pretty sure ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon is just screwing with you

Yeah...he pretty much misspelled Anole and ran with it....

it was fun though.

Imagine if there was a mutant named 'Anime" dear god they would be OP
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Speaking of anime influenced Western media, the new season of Voltron the Legendary Defender dropped yesterday, and Shiro's new arm reminds me of Hellion's Age of X arms.
    Except Shiro actually got to use his in fights

Still it gives you an idea of what Julian could potentially do with his arms if given a chance

Oh yeah, I forgot to post that my phone autocorrected Anole to Anime. Sorry to leave everyone on edge about this new, great character.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Man when was the last time we saw a cover that had Armor, X-23, Gentle, Surge, Prodigy, Pixie, Anole, Mercury, Dust and Hellion all on it?
    I want to say Uncanny X-men 500?

I may not be a huge fan of Rosenberg, but seeing most of the kids in one place again is really nice
    It's nice to see all the pieces fall together. With each writer loving a distinctly different part of the New X-Men team. Rosenberg with Dust, Hellion, Prodigy; Brisson with Anole, Rockslide, probably Mercury since she has the whole "physical mutation" thing going on; Thompson with Pixie, Armor, and Surge. I hope that means they'll make it through unscathed, but I doubt it'll matter and one or two kids might die.

Who do y'all think, out of the NXM, will bite the dust by the end of the event.

It's nice to see all the pieces fall together. With each writer loving a distinctly different part of the New X-Men team. Rosenberg with Dust, Hellion, Prodigy
    He sure has a funny way of showing it

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    He sure has a funny way of showing it
    Actually, as soon as I pressed "Post", I remembered that David's done nothing except awkwardly crush on Ric, be a damsel-in-distress, and secretly scheme with Shan (who's also done nothing).

Even with the dour but expected news that everyone won't be in the event, the trio's been slowly revealing that most of the students will be appearing, with some having major roles in the story.

The cover art and release month for the "New X-Men: Academy X - The Complete Collection TPB" has been revealed in Marvel's latest solicitations for November 2018.

Remember, PLEASE pre-order it to show Marvel that these characters are still popular and fans want to see them again! Order link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1302915681...+xmen+complete

kw2EHQe.jpg

"Written by NUNZIO DEFILIPPIS & CHRISTINA WEIR
    Penciled by RANDY GREEN, STAZ JOHNSON, MICHAEL RYAN, CARLO PAGULAYAN, PACO MEDINA, GEORGES JEANTY & CLAYTON HENRY
    Cover by RANDY GREEN
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2018
    The Xavier Institute students thought they had it tough when Professor X was running things — but now Cyclops and Emma Frost are in charge! As a new semester begins, the students adopt codenames and costumes, and are separated into training squads…and Dani Moonstar’s New Mutants soon find themselves feuding with Emma Frost’s Hellions. But can the two teams work together to save Wither from himself? Then, something is haunting the halls of the Institute, and the students must get to the bottom of it! Prodigy tests his powers! A forbidden relationship is revealed! A teacher is mourned! And drama unfolds at the school dance! Can the New Mutants rediscover their shattered friendship? And what trouble will the Hellions get up to on summer vacation? Collecting NEW X-MEN (2004) #1-15, NEW X-MEN: ACADEMY X YEARBOOK and NEW X-MEN: HELLIONS #1-4.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91568-1"

DONE and DONE, Mamasita. Want it. Need it. Gotta have it in my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!

I havent been reading Red how is Gentle and his condition?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I havent been reading Red how is Gentle and his condition?
    His condition is Gentle.

sorry. I had to.