Page 191 of 231 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3451

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Santo's alright. Megan looks hideous. There's literally no "Pixie" related element to this look. Pixies and fairies can be dark, sinister without being transformed into demons. Just look at legends of the Leannán Sídhe or Alp-Luachra, yes, Irish examples but basic designs that could be translated for Wales as a Celtic nation.

Her design was better here

Her Age of X design was perfect. Dark but still pixie-like.

Hisako easily looks the best, but that's just because it's a step up from her trainee outfit.

Pérez isn't even a bad artist. This design is just ****. They all looked phoned in rather than thought out. I'd imagine getting to create a costume for a series such as this, even if it's a temporary costume, would be something worth doing and trying to be innovative, iconic. The opposite is happening here.

Pixie looks like a mash-up of X-Men and Gargoyles. Which I honestly would have thought I would be more into, but alas...

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    [redesigns]

Why does Glob look like a Decepticon?
    I have not seen a fan-created redesign that was worse than these. The fact that Marvel paid him to create those costumes...

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    I have not seen a fan-created redesign that was worse than these. The fact that Marvel paid him to create those costumes...
    This is the price we pay for wanting the NXM to get a couple pages of attention.

Pérez isn't even a bad artist. This design is just ****. They all looked phoned in rather than thought out. I'd imagine getting to create a costume for a series such as this, even if it's a temporary costume, would be something worth doing and trying to be innovative, iconic. The opposite is happening here.
    I'm not gonna hold this against Pere. This whole event looks phoned in. Looks like just a bunch of unfinished plots from the other 29373827328 X-books that hit the X-Men all at once. Love to be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I'm not gonna hold this against Pere. This whole event looks phoned in. Looks like just a bunch of unfinished plots from the other 29373827328 X-books that hit the X-Men all at once. Love to be proven wrong.
    I'll give you that. You aren't wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Her design was better here
    Her Age of X design was perfect. Dark but still pixie-like.
    But can we just --- I mean, don't get me wrong, Age of X IS gorgeous through and through but....WHAT is that brown leather corset(?)crotch-holster she is wearing over her pink-Frost-me-downs?

Ask Clay Mann...only he knows
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Pixie looks like a mash-up of X-Men and Gargoyles. Which I honestly would have thought I would be more into, but alas...
    That's what it is! I couldn't put my finger on it.

She doesn't even look like one of the well designed female gargoyles like Demona or Delilah.

It's boring like when Elsa turned into a Gargoyle for one episode and all they did was give her bat wings

https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...mes-to-the-big

Looks like we might be getting Julian towards the end of the event. That's Santo, Megan, Hisako, Vic, Noriko, and Julian all confirmed so far for the event.

https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...er-young-x-men

Huh. I'm actually surprised by this.

https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...us-fans-of-the

Well......at least she acknowledges the love people have in these characters and isn't super passive aggressive like Brisson and White.

Hellion saves the day....you heard it here first folks
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You totally ignored Glob in Extermination
    I think there's been more than enough Glob.

Real question. I know ofc Dust and the Cuckoos are considered 'New X-Men'. Or at least a part of the Academy X generation. But do you guys really feel the same for Quentin, Glob, Angel, Beak, Ernst, and Martha?