Page 200 of 231 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3451

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Also does anyone else find it off that Laura's the one being like "Girl, he likes you and dude man up and ask her out". Just me and Ambro?
    I dont see whats wrong with it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont see whats wrong with it
    Considering her failures to communicate with any of her own primary love interests?

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Also does anyone else find it off that Laura's the one being like "Girl, he likes you and dude man up and ask her out". Just me and Ambro?
    Not so much. Laura can be pretty blunt (though Trinary's reaction makes me wonder if Laura and Gabbby have misread the situation). And not having much experience with romance somehow rarely seems to stop folks from giving advice... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Considering her failures to communicate with any of her own primary love interests?
    I see nothing wrong with that. This isnt about her and she has nothing to lose her. Seems very true to life. People dont communicate feelings as a defense mechanism due to their own insecurities and fears. Thats not something affecting Laura here
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-24-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I see nothing wrong with that. This isnt about her and she has nothing to lose her. Seems very true to life. People dont communicate feelings as a defense mechanism due to their own insecurities and fears. Thats not something affecting Laura here
    Agreed.
    Being a wing man for someone is WAY easier than flirting yourself.

Assess and execute. This is within Laura's wheel house. ha ha.
    Last edited by Fokken; 10-24-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Not New X-Men-related but Zub's answer speaks VOLUMES. If Liefeld's statement about the X-Men coming back full-force, then I'd hope there's room for Zub to write an X-Team.

http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/179323...rite-a-team-of

Also, Zub had an idea surrounding a "teen heroes event" that he isnt sure will even hapoen or how. But it's still interesting to see the idea is somewhere in the works. Return of the 'Thin Spandex Line?!?'

http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/179345...ng-in-a-marvel

JulianHisako warriors:

I remember when Nori was the one holding Julian *sad face emoji*

Also, Leah Williams is interested in Emma having a reunion with her Hellions (esp Julian). Hopefully, she is able to get an opportunity to do so.

http://handaxe.tumblr.com/post/17943...-that-last-ask

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Not New X-Men-related but Zub's answer speaks VOLUMES. If Liefeld's statement about the X-Men coming back full-force, then I'd hope there's room for Zub to write an X-Team.

http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/179323...rite-a-team-of
    He's got the right idea. Between Uncanny Avengers, No Surrender and Champions, I'm a big fan of Zub's work. I'd love to see him write an X-Men ongoing at some point.

Also, Zub had an idea surrounding a "teen heroes event" that he isn't sure will even happen or how. But it's still interesting to see the idea is somewhere in the works. Return of the 'Thin Spandex Line?!?'

http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/179345...ng-in-a-marvel
    Very interesting. Sounds promising for the New X-Men too. I'm excited to see which mutant/s he brings over to Champions too. It sounds like it could be Honey Badgers new home outside of the X-23 solo.

Also, Leah Williams is interested in Emma having a reunion with her Hellions (esp Julian). Hopefully, she is able to get an opportunity to do so.

http://handaxe.tumblr.com/post/17943...-that-last-ask
    Ooh, I am so here for this. I'd actually love to see Emma interact with a lot of her ex-students- those being the OG Hellions, Gen X, and the newer Hellions. I think her role as a mentor is/was a big part of her life, and I'd love to see that on the page.

Apologies y'all --- WHO is Storm tending to?

Also, that image of Hisako checking on Julian fans the flames of my fanboy heart. Since the Messiah Complex, I've wanted she and Julian to be co-captains (NOT lovers, mind you) for a team.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Looks like Black Widow tbh.

Very interesting. Sounds promising for the New X-Men too. I'm excited to see which mutant/s he brings over to Champions too. It sounds like it could be Honey Badgers new home outside of the X-23 solo.
    As an avid fan of Avengers Academy, indifferent reader of Avengers Arena, and vehement hater of Avengers Undercover, I'm so glad we are getting hints of those characters being used again. And there's hints that Zub will use Surge but I'm afriaid she may be too busy in Disassembled.

Ooh, I am so here for this. I'd actually love to see Emma interact with a lot of her ex-students- those being the OG Hellions, Gen X, and the newer Hellions. I think her role as a mentor is/was a big part of her life, and I'd love to see that on the page.
    The fact that we are getting even a mention of Emma and Julian's bond is a step in the right direction. That's more than we've gotten in 8+ years. Leah was also asked if any of Emma's former students would ever join her if she made a school for them, to which she says: "Oh, most definitely."

The only named student that looks like that would be the girl from the Nightcrawler solo. She also was in Extermination #3, Kitty's phasing her through a Hound.

The fact that Leah has said that story ideas keep her up at night about Emma and the kids makes me happy.

She is one of us
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Also, that image of Hisako checking on Julian fans the flames of my fanboy heart. Since the Messiah Complex, I've wanted she and Julian to be co-captains (NOT lovers, mind you) for a team.
    I think it's Ziggy

This girl
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ziggy_Karst_(Earth-616)

BANNED

As an avid fan of Avengers Academy, indifferent reader of Avengers Arena, and vehement hater of Avengers Undercover, I'm so glad we are getting hints of those characters being used again. And there's hints that Zub will use Surge but I'm afriaid she may be too busy in Disassembled.
    Yeah it's incredibly exciting that dozens of superhero youth that have shown up over the years might get genuine panel time in Zub's Champions. I'm really intrigued to see how he's gonna tackle the Champions movement. I imagine each arc will use a selective handful of characters, and then bigger events (War of the Realms for example) will see the larger group come together.

The fact that we are getting even a mention of Emma and Julian's bond is a step in the right direction. That's more than we've gotten in 8+ years. Leah was also asked if any of Emma's former students would ever join her if she made a school for them, to which she says: "Oh, most definitely."
    You're not wrong. I would love to see a bunch of Emma's former students (namely Empath, Mondo, Hollow/Penance, Vincente, Mercury & Hellion) and some newer ones (Trinary, Trance, Triage etc.) join her at a school of her own.

Maybe the events in Disassembled leads Surge to want to team up with the champions?