Page 210 of 231 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3451

Since it looks like Nate Grey is going to Rapture Mutankind to some kinda of mutant hippie fantasy utopia. It's time to figure out where/what the NXM are going to do in this new local.

Due Note: Rockslide, Pixie, Anole and Armor have been turned by Apocalypse. So they're bad guys. The rest are free game.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

how did the X-kids survive the crash? Did Pixie manage to port them?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Since it looks like Nate Grey is going to Rapture Mutankind to some kinda of mutant hippie fantasy utopia. It's time to figure out where/what the NXM are going to do in this new local.

Due Note: Rockslide, Pixie, Anole and Armor have been turned by Apocalypse. So they're bad guys. The rest are free game.
    Like, what will their personal heavens be? I'd imagine Laura would find herself in a happy family with Sarah, Logan, Daken, and Gabby, with Megan and Debbie being close by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Like, what will their personal heavens be? I'd imagine Laura would find herself in a happy family with Sarah, Logan, Daken, and Gabby, with Megan and Debbie being close by.
    More like what their job/role be in what looks to be a mutant hippie commune.

I feel like Julian would because an follower of Nate's teachings in a way to fill his desire for a father figure.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    how did the X-kids survive the crash? Did Pixie manage to port them?
    Rockslide, Glob and Armor are basically indestructible.

Anole and Oya got injured.

Pixie is just fine somehow. Maybe she teleported herself and left the rest for dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

Pixie is just fine somehow. Maybe she teleported herself and left the rest for dead.
    Thanks. The art was unclear. They made a big deal about Pixie needing to teleport them out of there but then dont show the outcome of that and if she actually did it or not

HAHAHA Love this.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

MY guess is that since Hisako was grabbing onto her right before the crash, she shielded her with her Armor (She can project it around other people if they are close enough).
    Pixie bumped her head before the crash, but she doesn't seem to have any other injuries.

You know, this plot thread of Anole and Armor being fed up with the adult X-Men's (and probably Laura by now) is comical considering the sides they chose in Schism. If anyone were to snap and yell at them, I would think it would be the older students who stayed on Utopia. Besides, this "New X-Men are fed up with being treated like kids" thread has been moving at a GLACIER's pace ever since Adjectiveless.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Overall, I found myself pleased with the students in UX#1. Even Glob felt significantly more pleasant(?) than I'm used to. Perhaps it was his radio'ing for assistance? Felt very mature. Hisako was delightful, imho. And even though Meg and Vic were more or less sidelined, I still really enjoyed seeing them.

If I were Hisako though, and I were assigned to sewer detail (???) I would DEFINITELY have armored up before entering.
    I did appreciate the narrative crafted for them though -- the the discontent over their assignment -- it rings true and reminds me of Kitty's respective team deployment during the Resurrection arc, and how SOME teams were super miffed about their assigned environmental hurdles (Dom and her team, IIRC, were also in a sewer). This theme of Kitty assigning teams to jobs they don't want to do is kind of funny, and also adds gas to my annoyance-fire with Headmistress Kitty herself. Like, when she paired Rogue and Gambit to that Couples retreat, and subsequently hijacked their honeymoon. Kitty is the buzzkill of the X-Men now. I'm oddly into that.

Here's hoping Hisako and Victor get some rad moments moving forward.
    I noticed that about Glob, too. Not ditching his team to join the MLF, but actually talking it out that they made some valid points. Knowing they are in trouble, Glob calling for backup. I'm sort of hoping Brisson sells me on Glob as a character, esp when I could never catch on during the OML two-parter.

Written by Ed Brisson
    Art by Marcus To
    Cover by Chris Bachalo
    February 13, 2019

Pixie, Anole (his monster arm!), Glob, Rockslide, Surge(?), Blindfold, Dust(?), and Armor (next to Megan)

Floating in the back Namor or Hellion?

It is written by Leah Williams and whose the kid in the front?

the guy on top? Neither. Thats Northstar

Who's the litle kid?

Looks like Northstar to me. Star logo on his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the guy on top? Neither. Thats Northstar

Who's the litle kid?
    Leah just said its Northstar. So yeah. Glad i didn't get too hyped

According to her it a newcomer named Moneta

which is weird because it reminds me of Mineta from MHA and thats bad lol