Page 61 of 231 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, I'd like Cipher, Stepford Cuckoos, and Hellion to join Emma's new "Hellions" group (Marrow, Mondo, Wolfsbane, Firestar, and Toad). It's nice to see their outlook on the team and why they have joined up with Emma. Hellion should definitely still be sticking with Emma (if they won't go that route, then he should be under Psylocke's tutelage).
    After the way Emma screwed him over by putting Surge in charge of the team to punish him for not being a dick, I can't imagine Hellion joining her. Better for him to become Betsy's protege, especially since they'd already established a rapport.

And he still needs to guest spot (with Mercury and Dust) in ANW. :-P

BANNED

Yeah, I'd like Cipher, Stepford Cuckoos, and Hellion to join Emma's new "Hellions" group (Marrow, Mondo, Wolfsbane, Firestar, and Toad). It's nice to see their outlook on the team and why they have joined up with Emma. Hellion should definitely still be sticking with Emma (if they won't go that route, then he should be under Psylocke's tutelage).
    I can't see Wolfsbane, Firestar or Toad remaining with Emma once her mind control wears off. But a Hellions revival is definitely something I'm hoping for. Empath ought to be there too. Potentially Emma's original Hellions if they somehow survived Necrosha or something brings them back. A combination of different generations of Emma's students would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    After the way Emma screwed him over by putting Surge in charge of the team to punish him for not being a dick, I can't imagine Hellion joining her. Better for him to become Betsy's protege, especially since they'd already established a rapport.
    Given the direction Marvel has taken in regards to Emma Frost, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch for her to remove Hellions animosity telepathically, if they chose to pursue that route. Otherwise, I'm more than happy for Psylocke to act as a mentor. I think it'd be great for Hellion and allow him to develop exponentially.

I like the idea that everyone in Kitty's group is just students who are growing up to either be future X-Men leaders or have solo titles in the future.
    That doesn't appeal to me as I don't find Kitty to be all that capable as a leader, and thus shouldn't be in charge of future leaders of the X-Men. I imagine her students would include Blindfold, Sprite, and Trance.

I could easily, almost so predictable that I wouldn't be surprised, see Cipher as an agent of Emma as she spies on Magneto and the O5.
    That wouldn't surprise me at all and makes sense given Emma's methods and tactical expertise. Especially given Cyclops has employed the same method before.

feels like i'm slowly but surely sending the entire run of New X-Men to Mark Paniccia over twitter each week

like at this point i might as well just start mailing physical copies of the issues to their office

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    feels like i'm slowly but surely sending the entire run of New X-Men to Mark Paniccia over twitter each week

like at this point i might as well just start mailing physical copies of the issues to their office
    Yeah, I asked him again for a Hellion update.

Astonishing Member

At this point its just being spiteful. I'd be surprised if there weren't a mandate keeping the new xmen and Laurs out of team books
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 08-14-2017 at 08:20 AM.

BANNED

The NEW XMEN have an elimination game going on now. Go vote!

Yeah, I asked him again for a Hellion update.
    See, there are people I want to see return more than Hellion, but I think his exclusion is just the one that makes the least sense (now that we seem to have gotten away from the Lemire-driven replacement of Rockslide with Glob).

You know, I'd really settle for just some back-up stories in Gold/Gen X, if they really can't bring themselves to put the BEST X-KIDS into the main books.

BANNED

See, there are people I want to see return more than Hellion, but I think his exclusion is just the one that makes the least sense (now that we seem to have gotten away from the Lemire-driven replacement of Rockslide with Glob).

You know, I'd really settle for just some back-up stories in Gold/Gen X, if they really can't bring themselves to put the BEST X-KIDS into the main books.
    At the very least I want Julian, Dust, and Mercury to guest in ANW.

Astonishing Member

Don't forget being acknolaged as existing and being fan favorites by marvel.

Plus a Rockslide promotion in Gold. Man's earned that much.

And, you know, some lip service cameoing in Gen X.

Oh, we can add Velocidad and Transonic to the students at Xavier's Outreach school. Isn't he supposed to be close to death?

Yeah, Psylocke would definitely be healthier and better for him. Guess it's just the nostalgia in me. Emma and Surge had a nice talk towards the end of Messiah CompleX but then again, so did Dani and Surge. Why can't Emma be nice to her kids?

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I can't see Wolfsbane, Firestar or Toad remaining with Emma once her mind control wears off. But a Hellions revival is definitely something I'm hoping for. Empath ought to be there too. Potentially Emma's original Hellions if they somehow survived Necrosha or something brings them back. A combination of different generations of Emma's students would be great.

That wouldn't surprise me at all and makes sense given Emma's methods and tactical expertise. Especially given Cyclops has employed the same method before.
    Are Rahne, Angelica, and Toad being mind controlled? They seem to be pretty lucid in though and aware of what they're doing.

And Bunn can start setting up hints of Cipher following them. It could entail a door unlocking itself, freeing Bobby, Hank, and Warren from New Tian or following the Blackbird (or Danger) to Magneto.

Plus a Rockslide promotion in Gold. Man's earned that much.

And, you know, some lip service cameoing in Gen X.
    My list of demands:
    -Surge, Hellion, and Prodigy in Astonishing instead of Logan, Mystique and Fantomex
    -Anole and Rockslide miniseries
    -Armor, Rockslide, and Dust becoming official X-Men
    -Anole becoming head of Worthington Industries
    -Elixir leading the Acolytes with Loa
    -Hellion, Mercury, and Dust becoming major supporting characters (they might as well just move in Laura's apartment)
    -Sofia gets her wind powers back
    -Blindfold plays a major part in Astonishing since she has Legion in her head
    -New X-Men reunion series
    Last edited by Tycon; 08-15-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Emma has done far worse to Hellion than just that over the years.

BANNED

-Hellion, Mercury, and Dust becoming major supporting characters (they might as well just move in Laura's apartment)
    Yes, please.

well Rockslide was in Gen X today

I saw some scans but I'll be picking up the book later this week. Though,.a spoiler review would still be cool! Heard there were a lot of Nature Girl/Eyeboy feels.