Page 9 of 231 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

The psi-block is definitely too much. But Invisibility, Intangibility, and Flight are pretty much the standard accepted powers for ghosts. Having a mutant with those powers isn't bad in theory.

But the execution and her introduction were badly handled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I'm already getting attached to these characters. I've only read through issue #5. I am such a sucker.
    Ugh, preach. Ah the good old days.

Also, Anduinel, I follow you on Tumblr! I didn't know you posted at CBR too.

So far, besides liking most of them, I really like: Mercury, Wither, Prodigy, Wallflower, Elixir, and Surge. And Hellion *MIGHT/COULD* be growing on me.

I'm sure I'll add on to this list or remove some as I read more into the series.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Cipher is bangin'.
    Intangi-Invisi-Inaudi-Impercepti-dreads forever!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I was posting these in the last NXM thread, so I guess I'll put them back up here.

First page of "Mutatis Mutandis" a New X-Men short by averagexmendrawings/graconius and yours truly. The entire thing can be seen here.
    NICE!!! Also the artwork is better than the art in Uncanny X-Men!, I am really looking forward to more of this you made me happy as a oyster.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    NICE!!! Also the artwork is better than the art in Uncanny X-Men!
    That's for sure. Wish I could draw that well.

I'm so in love with that. Such a sweet mini story and the idea that all the X-kids are secretly united like that, doing patrols and stuff? SWOON.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    i love the artwork

Quote Originally Posted by RickyDricky View Post
    Also, Anduinel, I follow you on Tumblr! I didn't know you posted at CBR too.
    Hey. Yeah, I stick to a few threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    So far, besides liking most of them, I really like: Mercury, Wither, Prodigy, Wallflower, Elixir, and Surge. And Hellion *MIGHT/COULD* be growing on me.

I'm sure I'll add on to this list or remove some as I read more into the series.
    Kyost will help with some of the removing...

NICE!!! Also the artwork is better than the art in Uncanny X-Men!, I am really looking forward to more of this you made me happy as a oyster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm so in love with that. Such a sweet mini story and the idea that all the X-kids are secretly united like that, doing patrols and stuff? SWOON.
    Thanks, guys.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    OK. I would recommend you try 20 and up and skip the Mday tie ins if your still up for it.
    I love the House of M issues for so many reasons but would read it for Laurie Garrison alone. Highly recommended.

Also I would pay a lot of money for a full size version of those Average X-Men Drawings shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Parking Meter View Post
    I love the House of M issues for so many reasons but would read it for Laurie Garrison alone. Highly recommended.

Also I would pay a lot of money for a full size version of those Average X-Men Drawings shorts.
    I agree! I really liked Academy X House of M. It was fun, there was action, and it was super cool to see alternate versions of the kids I liked so much.

And yeah, Grac's artwork is awesome!

BANNED

My friends and I all agreed that Mercury is smoking hot. Also whatever happened to Nezhno he didn't die off panel during Second Coming or something did he?
    Last edited by Rochedalaix; 06-05-2014 at 11:44 PM.

My friends and I all agreed that Mercury is smoking hot. Also whatever happened to Nezhno he didn't die off panel during Second Coming or something did he?
    Nezhno is still alive and I feel like he is highly underrated and underused. I think he has a ton of potential as a character and would love it if her were used more. I hope he doesn't get killed off.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

all what i want is mercury

Woooooo! Cipher!!!!!!!