Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Secret Wars, #3

ALL THE DEVILS DANCE!

Full article here.

can i just sleep until this is out already !!?
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I know what you mean! that is some gorgeous art.

BANNED

Awriiiiggghhhhttttt! Confirmation that 616 Dr. Doom and 616 Dr. Strange remember everything!
    616 Strange knows that there is no Multiverse anymore so he is content with Battleworld being the ONLY planet in existence.

Apparantly the life raft with 616 Thanos, 616 Proxima Midnight and 1610 Reed Richards ended up in the domain Doomgard?
    I am looking forward in finding out if this issue will reveal if the life raft which contains 616 Reed Richards, 616 T'Challa, 616 Thordis, 616 Spider-Man, 616 Carol Danvers and 616 Peter Quill will be found in what domain. Please do not confirm that Valeria, Franklin and Susan are the 616 versions, in this issue or beyond.

Amazing Member

Wow. Loving the Doom and Strange bromance. Also excited that they both remember everything! Can it be Wed already???

That last cover's identity confused me for a second. My first thought was, with the popularity of Spider-Gwen now, that we had gotten Doctor Gwen, Sorcerer Supreme. Now that I think about it, please please be Doctor Gwen!

Oh..further reading of previews and I realized there are a series of Gwen variant covers. <hangs head>
    Last edited by Nirikins; 05-29-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Strange rejected godhood? wow
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Strange rejected godhood? wow
    I expect nothing less from the Sorcerer Supreme

BANNED

I like the look of the variant with Spider-Gwen and Miles.

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

I got Major House Of M vibes from this preview. I can't wait to see how Doom and strange react to Thanos and the Cabal. Hickman had me really hating Dr.Strange during his Avengers run. Hopefully Secret Wars redeems him.

How the hell would they destroy the cabal? those guys are basically unstoppable at his point

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    How the hell would they destroy the cabal? those guys are basically unstoppable at his point
    I suspect that Doom is a lot more powerful than Thanos and the cabal. He is, after all, omnipotent and truly is the only "god" left in this universe. Even if/when Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet, it's not clear to me that he will be a match for Doom. But we need to see how this plays out.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Honestly, since we saw the cover of #5, I'm almost sure it will be the Ruler of Battleworld 1, the Beyonder who will be able to stop Doom.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Doom is omnipotent which means Doom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos and all the rest of the cabal.

I dunno about Thanos with the Infinity Gems vs omnipotent Doom, but seeing this world was created by Doom, I believe he will always win against everything he created.

So, this Doom must be more powerful then the Infinity Gems combined.

However, I believe that Doom and Strange would leave this power they have for a better solution for this world.

Or the Beyonders are still in some kind of control, or nothing can stop Doom right now...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NunoTaborda View Post
    Doom is omnipotent which means Doom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos and all the rest of the cabal.

I dunno about Thanos with the Infinity Gems vs omnipotent Doom, but seeing this world was created by Doom, I believe he will always win against everything he created.

So, this Doom must be more powerful then the Infinity Gems combined.

However, I believe that Doom and Strange would leave this power they have for a better solution for this world.

Or the Beyonders are still in some kind of control, or nothing can stop Doom right now...
    Hickman also established on his run on Fantastic Four that the Infinity Gauntlet only works in the universe it was forged in because an AU Reed richards had the infinity guantlet but it didn't work in the 616 and given that Battleworld is an all new universe the Guantlet would be useless.