Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Are there any worlds that aren't in Secret Wars that you wish were?

So, Secret Wars' new Battleworld has a pretty big collection of worlds. But are there any that was left out that you wish were included?

Fantastic Member Talkie Toaster's Avatar

I would have liked a Dark Reign world
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

Punsher MAX

YEAH!!!

Old Man Castle

I don't know if its apart of Battleworld, but I would like to see the Marvel Mangaverse.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Secret Invasion, maybe they'd get it right this time.

BANNED

The Mojoverse where 616 Longshot is from Thanks Ann Nocenti and Art Adams

The reality where Luther Manning aka Deathlok the Demolisher is from Thanks Rich Buckler and Doug Moench

A reality where the events of Avengers Arena happens monthly.

War of the Worlds, featuring Killraven! And maybe Monark Starstalker, 'cause why not?

Oh, and a world where we're still getting more SUPERIOR FOES OF SPIDER-MAN. Though I do fear that such a world would be too beautiful to exist.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Age of X, that was a cool mini crossover of an alternative time-line.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'd love to see the Exiles of Central City somehow time travel to Battleworld to form their own domain.
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't know if its apart of Battleworld, but I would like to see the Marvel Mangaverse.
    Yes to this as well, Mangaverse Cap was even teased on an SW cover.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Ultraverse, but apparently that is so tied up in legal problems you will never ever see any of that stuff again. On that note, a New Universe world would have been nice.

A Secret Invasion world where they're still fighting the Skrulls.

A Last Avengers Story world.

Murderverse
    Arcade and Mojo are feuding domains and will do anything to get the higher ratings and become the undisputed regent. While they sit in their high rise offices scheming "the next big thing" everyone else in the two domains pay the price through the merciless machinations of their assistants and show architects: Miss Coriander and Spiral.
    The Academy, the place they pick their stars from, would consist of characters from the Avengers Academy, New Mutants, New Warriors and Runaways.
    Last edited by JamJams; 05-30-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Definitely a MAX domain. Featuring Straczynski's Squadron Supreme, private investigator Jessica Jones, a zombie mercenary and obviously The Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    Murderverse
    Arcade and Mojo are feuding domains and will do anything to get the higher ratings and become the undisputed regent. While they sit in their high rise offices scheming "the next big thing" everyone else in the two domains pay the price through the merciless machinations of their assistants and show architects: Miss Coriander and Spiral.
    The Academy that they pick their stars from would consist of characters from the Avengers Academy, New Mutants, New Warriors and Runaways.
    This sounds pretty great to me!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

MC2, so we can get some follow-up or closure on all the plot threads left dangling and unaddressed by the end of the Spider-Girl series. Mainly Darkdevil revealing his relation to the Parker family, Felicia and Felicity Hardy helping Mary Jane and Mayday cope with Peter's death, Black Tarantula and Arana paying their respects as well and pledging their support to Mayday through her grief, Gerry Drew once again donning his Spider-Man costume (assuming he really was cured of the radiation disease that was afflicting him) as his way of paying tribute to Peter Parker's legacy, the final fate of April "Mayhem" Parker . . . and whether or not Davida Kirby actually figured out that Mayday was Spider-Girl. Oh, and Peter's funeral with all the Marvel superheroes of MC2 gathered there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.