Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Can you provide a link?
    this is their article - http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...st+Articles%29

the parts about trank are located somewhere in the middle.
    Trank's recent activity on Twitter didn't help him.

Captain Marvel could have Moonstone.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 will probably have another cosmic character reimagined as one of Thanos' "children."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Trank's recent activity on Twitter didn't help him.
    How so? He was just calling people on on their lies.

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

I'm thinking this has to be a misunderstanding on Gunn's part.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    I'm thinking this has to be a misunderstanding on Gunn's part.
    I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's probably something that was revealed when he found out that neither the Badoon nor Skrulls were available to Marvel.

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=AcesX1X;1232184]
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Can you provide a link?
    QUOTE]

this is their article - http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...st+Articles%29

the parts about trank are located somewhere in the middle.
    So we are supposed to believe this guy and his bs over the respected Hollywood Reporter? Right. Sure, he has no bias there at all. No one in their right mind would do what Trank says he did(quit the Star Wars movie to work on indie projects).

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    How so? He was just calling people on on their lies.
    That's the trap. Just to clarify, that wasn't my own personal thoughts on the situation, just from what I've seen on the net, him defending himself just made him look more guilty in the eyes of many. Especially because he appeared "angry." It's the trap society sets. Accuse you of being an angry, out of control human being, and then when you defend yourself if you show any tone at all, it just sits as evidence for the accusation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I'd love to see a movie about Kang though. See all the time travel and trying to save Ravonna from his perspective. Then end with him fighting a team of heroes (I guess it'd be the Fantastic Four and/or the X-Men) and have him lose due to his hubris.
    That's a fantastic idea, but I don't see anyone at Fox realizing that kind of story potential at their fingertips, especially when one considers how they've actually struggled in adapting their core Marvel franchises.

It's like they have a very limited view of all of the superhero properties at their disposal. Hopefully, Deadpool helps to shake things up a bit over there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    That's a fantastic idea, but I don't see anyone at Fox realizing that kind of story potential at their fingertips, especially when one considers how they've actually struggled in adapting their core Marvel franchises.

It's like they have a very limited view of all of the superhero properties at their disposal. Hopefully, Deadpool helps to shake things up a bit over there.
    How so? They've done amazing work with the X-men, and all signs of the FF movie point to it being really good as well.

How so? They've done amazing work with the X-men, and all signs of the FF movie point to it being really good as well.

That's debatable.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    That's debatable.
    Very debatable.

The X-men movies haven't all been great either.

Anyways, as to the thread, I'm actually surprised that Kang is an FF character. Rama-Tut first appeared in FF but Kang first appeared in Avengers.

That contract Marvel signed back then is really biting them in the ass. If they had know they would produce movies that were going to be considerably more successful than the Fox ones, they might have been more careful in the wording of the contracts.

At best they can do the same thing that they did with Spiderman if the FF is not profitable enough for FOX.

Marvel does have Sakaarans. I wasn't thrilled with their look in Guardians though. What did Star-Lord call them? Ninja Turtles?

That's one way to look at it. To me the last two movies were better than their dreadful predecessors but given they were about Xavier-Mystique-Magneto instead of the actual X-Men, the skepticism is still warranted.

Also, can't believe Fox had Kang for so many YEARS and did absolutely nothing with him.
    The character is a first class villain and he sits in Fox limbo.
    Unbelievable.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    the dark elf is dead, baron strucker, ....i really doubt ultron is returning as he wasn't that well-received.
    Baron Strucker's death really surprised me. He was wasted.