Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Red face Frankly my dear I don't give a... The Scarlet Witch Appreciation

Daughter of Magneto. Though never an X-Man the Scarlet Witch is intrinsically connected to the X-Lore. Founding member of the Unity Squad, where Avengers and X-Men work together to fulfill the dream of Charles Francis Xavier of peaceful coexistence. Let us appreciate the incomparable wonders of the Witch

Chillin' with her stepmum

I love Wanda! But is she even allowed on this side of the forums?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I love Wanda! But is she even allowed on this side of the forums?
    She is part of X-Lore. She is working with X-Men to fulfill Xavier's dream. There is no better place for her right now.
    (love your avatar btw)

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    She is part of X-Lore. She is working with X-Men to fulfill Xavier's dream. There is no better place for her right now.
    (love your avatar btw)
    What part of Xavier dream involve almost exterminating the mutant race, then trying tostop them form be saved, followed by Kidnapping every mutant on the planet? what issue covered that paret of the dream? With friends like that you don't inbreed enemies you need less friends

Yes! Now I don't need to go all the way to the damn Marvel Comics board to appreciate Wanda.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

I love her wish to fulfill Xavier's dream. She always respected and wanted to join him, and that's why I always liked her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    I love her wish to fulfill Xavier's dream. She always respected and wanted to join him, and that's why I always liked her.
    If Pietro hadn't stopped her she would've been an X-Man before Polaris. Damn that hot-headed speedster

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

If Pietro hadn't stopped her she would've been an X-Man before Polaris. Damn that hot-headed speedster
    IIRC, he wanted to join the Avengers more than she. He made up for his mistakes.

I agree! Wanda deserved to join the X-Men. She would've made a great X-Man and would've been closer with her sister.

Also as great as this thread is, it is not complete until CJStriker posts in it!

(love your avatar btw)
    Well that's fine by me. I didn't make it. Champagne from the old forums did.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Yes! Now I don't need to go all the way to the damn Marvel Comics board to appreciate Wanda.
    My thoughts exactly

I like Wanda. She's gotten a pretty raw deal from Marvel as far as being thrown under the bus, though. I hope a writer with a good feel for the character will eventually be given the opportunity to work with her.

It's good to see so many X-fans who like Wanda. I feel like we're a rare gem

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Indeed, but maybe not as rare as we think my friend. Allot of the fans I have seen posting here are indeed so of THE BEST, you included, X-men Fans I know and I have been an X-Fan Since the Early, Early 1990's. Wanda was put threw the mud badly, But she is a Great Character Threw-and-Threw! Many heroes go threw this time-period, used poorly by the industry to make a quick buck, but they always rise again!

Wanda is a character with a long and great history that will outlast any negatives thrown on her by negative stories, the Same I give to ALL Characters that go threw similar stories as well, Marvel and DC Comics!

Glad to Meet you and Glad you are here on the Thread Phoenix Avatar, Thank You and Welcome!

Here is a Storm and Scarlet Witch as a Welcome Gift to you my friend, Enjoy! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

We are. Especially when we're too often told we're not true, real X-Men fans if we like Wanda.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrixpendent View Post
    thanks, the only thing that doesnt allow me to be an comple wanda fan is the way she is written, it whould be so simple for her to say " im sorry" to please the fans at least, and she could interact with the x-men with no background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    I like Wanda. She's gotten a pretty raw deal from Marvel as far as being thrown under the bus, though. I hope a writer with a good feel for the character will eventually be given the opportunity to work with her.
    I have a feeling with the arc coming to an end we will be getting that soon my friend, also if she can be used in more then 1 book would be indeed great as well!

Also, good to talk to you again Sundowhn, glad to see you on the NEW CBR Forums!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!