Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post

Just a little edit I did earlier today
    Nice Edit Valeficent and Glad to talk to you again, Been To Long!

I like the adding in of the Rune like Magic and the fire pieces their, nice touch!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Wanda, the Superior Mutant, teaches magick to that lowlife Pixie and snarks her in the way that only the Supreme Sorceress can

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    Wanda, the Superior Mutant, teaches magick to that lowlife Pixie and snarks her in the way that only the Supreme Sorceress can

Thanks for Getting the Thread Back Going Again Valeficent!

Loved the Moment today when Wanda was in with the JGS helping Pixie focus her magic and learn more, reminds me of the Harry Potter Movies allot, a student would always overdo a spell after the Professor , in this case Wanda, told them what to do but they still needed practice.

Indeed it was a funny moment and I am glad to see Greatly Pixie, Wanda and Kurt interacting with each other, I Greatly Hope for More of this in the Future!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for Getting the Thread Back Going Again Valeficent!

Loved the Moment today when Wanda was in with the JGS helping Pixie focus her magic and learn more, reminds me of the Harry Potter Movies allot, a student would always overdo a spell after the Professor , in this case Wanda, told them what to do but they still needed practice.

Indeed it was a funny moment and I am glad to see Greatly Pixie, Wanda and Kurt interacting with each other, I Greatly Hope for More of this in the Future!

I actually like Wanda's costume here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Me too! /10

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Me too! /10
    It's the "in" thing. Showing shoulders.

Me too! /10
    Way to Support The New Scarlet Witch Galaxy Look Star-Jammer, GRAND New Avatar!

I like it a TON, Scarlet and Proud Indeed!

Indeed, the New Costume is Amazing, Marvel Really Hit it out of the Park with this one!

It made its premiere in the Pages of AXIS #9;

Now, it will gets it's 1st major use in the Pages of the Up-Coming Uncanny Avengers Volume 2!

For Me, I have come to call this New Look, Feeling it got some of it's Inspiration from the Guardian's of the Galaxy, The Galactic Warrior Sci-Fi-Princess Look!

Scarlet Witch appreciation thread? But I thought this thread was in Marvel Forum?

Edit:

I checked the Marvel forum, there is still Scarlet Witch thread. Why? There are 2 Scarlet Witch threads now, one in X Books one in Marvel. Some news? New retcon?
    Last edited by veriaqa; 01-15-2015 at 01:19 AM.

Kurt believes in redemption and I also but allow Wanda teach magic to Pixie considering she always turns the world upside down with their spells seems a recipe for disaster.

* I would have looked for someone with a past more stable to teach about magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Kurt believes in redemption and I also but allow Wanda teach magic to Pixie considering she always turns the world upside down with their spells seems a recipe for disaster.

* I would have looked for someone with a past more stable to teach about magic.
    Dr. Strange is currently destroying world, Agatha Harkness is dead, neither Jennifer Kale or Clea doesn't have the patience, the only other options are Doom, Loki,Illyana and Kaluu.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Dr. Strange is currently destroying world, Agatha Harkness is dead, neither Jennifer Kale or Clea doesn't have the patience, the only other options are Doom, Loki,Illyana and Kaluu.
    And those last few options don't have stable pasts.

Well, who is Kaluu?

While I'm still not a fan of the writers trying to hide what Wanda did to mutants. By hiding it under the rug and no one noticing. Making the character a hypocrite I'm willing to see what they have planned for the character. If anyone should give a Ultron a decent fight it should. it should be the SW. Ultron is logic personfied in machine form. Wanda is chaos personafied in human form. Ultron really does not stand a stand imo. How does one calculate and adopt a strategy versus someone who abilities include. Probabllity manipulation, reality warping and chaos magic.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

And those last few options don't have stable pasts.

Well, who is Kaluu?
    Kaluu is an dark sorcerer currently on the Mighty Avengers team.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Who is holding rockslides head?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616