Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Young Pietro and probably WHY he is so protective of Wanda.I always mention this but I believe I'm the only one to own this comic thus I must share

10387559_1892215684250672_503028209587855467_n.jpg
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

SDCC unveiled an "Age of Ultron" Poster featuring Wanda kickin some Ultron butt!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    SDCC unveiled an "Age of Ultron" Poster featuring Wanda kickin some Ultron butt!

And Showing her Hex Powers!

Really Love This Poster, Thanks for Posting it Project Initiative Cascada, I now want to see our Wanda Kickin some Ultron Butt !!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    And Showing her Hex Powers!

Really Love This Poster, Thanks for Posting it Project Initiative Cascada, I now want to see our Wanda Kickin some Ultron Butt !!!
    Yes! I have waited far too long to see Wanda and her displaying her hex abilities on the big screen!

It will be even more exciting to see Wanda mop the floor with Ultron on screen like she did in the comics!

By Clay Mann

Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

BANNED

No more.

BANNED

♥♥ Wanda ♥♥

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    ♥♥ Wanda ♥♥

This is BEYOND What I had Hoped for, For Both Wanda and Avengers 2!

Wanda Looks ♥Magnificent♥!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

ugh! why couldn't this be out tomorrow!!??
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    ugh! why couldn't this be out tomorrow!!??
    I repeat what I said in Scarlet Witch's Thread on the Marvel Boards to Stingnewell to help you out on this Malachi_Munroexxx:

I can Completely Understand that Feeling right now Malachi_Munroexxx, it is going to be hard for Many to Wait!

For Me, I am ok with the wait cause the Atmosphere this Movie is going to Create from NOW to the Debut is going to be Incredible!

Seriously, if this is what we get from a Trailer 7 Months out, we go 7 Months to Bask in the Glory of the Wait and the Build-Up of it! This will Show the World, Marvel and others to that giving our Scarlet Witch a Push is Beyond the Right Move!

This is going to Help Push our Wanda and the time before the Movie is going to be Amazing for Most Wanda Fans Indeed!

I repeat what I said in Scarlet Witch's Thread on the Marvel Boards to Stingnewell to help you out on this Malachi_Munroexxx:

I can Completely Understand that Feeling right now Malachi_Munroexxx, it is going to be hard for Many to Wait!

For Me, I am ok with the wait cause the Atmosphere this Movie is going to Create from NOW to the Debut is going to be Incredible!

Seriously, if this is what we get from a Trailer 7 Months out, we go 7 Months to Bask in the Glory of the Wait and the Build-Up of it! This will Show the World, Marvel and others to that giving our Scarlet Witch a Push is Beyond the Right Move!

This is going to Help Push our Wanda and the time before the Movie is going to be Amazing for Most Wanda Fans Indeed!
    LOL thanks CJ it's likeeveryone is out for my sanity today!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

This movie better do her justice!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    This movie better do her justice!
    That is our hope and biggest wonderment as of right now. So Far, thanks to this Trailer Wanda's powers at this point look in-tacked and not changed, she is Hexing!

Also, they are keeping her Eastern European Origins too. So indeed so far, so good, that is the best way to view things for Wanda in Avengers 2, So Far they seem to be doing her much justice indeed Phoenix Avatar and Hopefully they will deliver the rest!

I wonder if they'll keep the chaos magic tied to her powers.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Just a little edit I did earlier today