Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

The Uncanny Avengers are aware of the team's existence, obviously, but what can you tell us about that plot line moving forward? Will Havok continue to be a supporting player in the book in his role as Quicksilver's "handler?" And when we discussed "Spider-Man 2099," you mentioned we might see some elements from that book pop up in X-Factor and vice versa. Is there a chance Miguel O'Hara and X-Factor will cross paths in the immediate future?

Peter David:
    As for the Avengers, we will be tying into a major crossover storyline that's coming up the later part of this year. Not sure how much I'm allowed to say about it other than that it's going to shake up the team membership.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53216
    News about the upcoming crossover.

More info about the crossover.

Continuing with All-New X-Factor, David was spotlighted further. He said he loves that there are fans who have chosen every character in the book as their favorite. Issue #14 in October is "Girls Night Out" with Scarlet Witch guest-starring to join her sister Polaris. After that, X-Factor will be "involved with a big X-crossover that I don't know if I can talk about yet, so I won't!"

http://www.newsarama.com/21348-nycc-...anel-live.html
    Very nice.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    News about the upcoming crossover.
    More info about the crossover.

Very nice.
    I will Repeat here as Well, This is Mic Drop LEVEL News, Nothing Else Needed, its THAT Epic!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

yesterday i saw an tumblr post about scarlet witch basically showing all the shit she has been trough with her chieldren and stuff and that she never let that break her, and it ended with: all of this was taken by bendis

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrixpendent View Post
    yesterday i saw an tumblr post about scarlet witch basically showing all the shit she has been trough with her chieldren and stuff and that she never let that break her, and it ended with: all of this was taken by bendis
    The Good News Beatrixpendent and it is nice to meet you as well to, think we have talked before as well before too, but the Good News is that Wanda is Slowly and Surely getting ALL of her History, Will and Family Back Now and the Bendis Garbage and Lies are being Reconned slowly and soon moved on from, which is nothing less then a God-send for Wanda Fans! =)

Glad to have you here on Wanda's Thread Beatrixpendent, Welcome My Friend!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Exclamation Scarlet Witch AXIS Event News!

REMENDER, BREVOORT TILT MARVEL'S "AXIS"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53473

Here is some of the BIG, BIG News from the Article That should have Every Scarlet Witch Fan Indeed Interested:

"The event gives characters a chance to reveal different sides of themselves. In fact, other aspects based in older lore came up including interactions between Dr. Doom and Scarlet Witch. "It creates strange new partnerships like between Iron Man and Deadpool.""

Even More Interesting:

""At different points over the course of this two years, 'AXIS' has had at least two other titles that we were using to refer to it," said Brevoort. "It's changed twice, but it started essentially with the first act."

"It plays off of the 'Uncanny Avengers' stuff -- especially Havok and the Scarlet Witch. They have huge story beats that have them coming out the other end changed. It's still the 'Uncanny Avengers' through line, but it's also a Marvel event, so I'm making sure everything I've seeded with those characters is in the first issue." There are payouts for many different kinds of readers, including fans dating all the way back to Remender's "Uncanny X-Force" run. "In terms of the focal characters, there are actually quite a few and those shift as the foundation and the structure of the story demands. You get a lot of Havok, a lot of Iron Man, a lot of Hulk. The Inhumans are also involved. And Spider-Man. That's part of the AXIS of it all, but it's not why it's called 'AXIS.'"

Wrapping up, Remender said villains would take on heroes they don't normally fight -- but not in the same way readers might expect. Brevoort said the "Acts of Vengeance" comparison came up with fans previously, but not to expect the similarities to extend past the villains being in the event.

"AXIS" #1 hits in October, and goes through December.
    "

AND The Cover as Well:

Jobbroni

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    REMENDER, BREVOORT TILT MARVEL'S "AXIS"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53473

Here is some of the BIG, BIG News from the Article That should have Every Scarlet Witch Fan Indeed Interested:

Even More Interesting:

AND The Cover as Well:

Hmmmm, I wonder how that interaction with Wanda and Doom will go down. XD

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    Hmmmm, I wonder how that interaction with Wanda and Doom will go down. XD
    What is VERY Important Albone and You and I have been on the For-Front of This is that THIS Sounds Like Rick Remender HAS NOT Forgotten and Will Include What Went Down In Young Avengers: The Children's Crusade, Just like he sited it in UA #12, Then RR is Doing Something Truly Epic Here Indeed!

ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #13-14
    PETER DAVID (W) • Pop Mhan (A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA & JARED FLETCHER
    • Quicksilver is reunited with his daughter, Luna...
    • ...But THE INHUMANS are not too happy about it!
    • PLUS: could Warlock make a move on Danger?
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

I wish Wanda would interact with Luna. It has been over a decade since she has seen her niece.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Good News Beatrixpendent and it is nice to meet you as well to, think we have talked before as well before too, but the Good News is that Wanda is Slowly and Surely getting ALL of her History, Will and Family Back Now and the Bendis Garbage and Lies are being Reconned slowly and soon moved on from, which is nothing less then a God-send for Wanda Fans! =)

Glad to have you here on Wanda's Thread Beatrixpendent, Welcome My Friend!
    i will only breath when she gets away from remenbers writing, because istead of solving this shit in an slow and friendly way they decide to put more time on M-day, shure it was bad but she wasnt on her right mind, just like jean grey didnt and also cyclops(even though i hate his guts it wasnt his fault)

wanda isnt has mutch of an hypocrite has she is showed now, all the bad things she has been trough never broke her but then marvel came along :/

BANNED

and besides i cannot judge anyone, my favourite charachthers tend to be kinda destructive, magik, harley quiin, jinx from league of legends

Lightbulb

i will only breath when she gets away from remenbers writing, because istead of solving this shit in an slow and friendly way they decide to put more time on M-day, shure it was bad but she wasnt on her right mind, just like jean grey didnt and also cyclops(even though i hate his guts it wasnt his fault)

wanda isnt has mutch of an hypocrite has she is showed now, all the bad things she has been trough never broke her but then marvel came along :/
    Frankly I am not sweating to much over it, RR is known for being slow and even not good at the start of his books, when I read things then and go on it is made more clearer this case. In the end so much said in the 1st issues does not get redone since it was a bad trip-ups. This is something we as fans have to just deal with and move onto when the creators get their strive. Wishing for the day when someone is not written by a certain person does not IMO make things go faster, so you have hope and look for the positives and take what is their at the time, so is life at moments you can't make go forward faster, just see it threw, things are better then you think.

Wanda is written as a core good person for 50 years, bad writing is bad shallow writing, every character has it, it comes with this medium. Nothing will break the character, only time will heal the wounds, but Marvel takes roads threw long terrains with Lots of Rocks and bums along the way and they milk the M-Story until it is dry and in a few months we will see a different focus and maybe a recon change finally happening, My Hopes are Kept Up My Friend. ;-)

Really I see light for the Future and the comeback, movie and event comic to help her with that Beatrixpendent my friend, again it is nice to talk to you and meet you.

and besides i cannot judge anyone, my favourite charachthers tend to be kinda destructive, magik, harley quiin, jinx from league of legends
    That is why I try not to either, every hero has bums, bad times and even question in their character. But what makes you like them is who they are at the core of how they have been written, no the bums along the way. I don't get involved much in such nit-picking anymore since it leaves a bad taste in all mouths and pokes out to many eyes, at least I try to, not perfect, LOL.

This is how the medium is, for me all I want is the best and I see the best for my Wanda, same as you see I am sure for Magik, Harley Quiin, and Jinx and I hope for the Best in what you want for them indeed Beatrixpendent.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #13-14
    PETER DAVID (W) • Pop Mhan (A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA & JARED FLETCHER
    • Quicksilver is reunited with his daughter, Luna...
    • ...But THE INHUMANS are not too happy about it!
    • PLUS: could Warlock make a move on Danger?
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

I wish Wanda would interact with Luna. It has been over a decade since she has seen her niece.
    Thanks Allot for the Update Witchfan!

I will Repeat what I said on the other Wanda Thread; Hopefully this is a Lead-In to the October Issue where, even thought it is a Girls Night Out we may get a Panel or Two with Wanda giving a Nice Moment and Huge with her Niece Luna, which would be very dearly Nice Indeed. :-)

Magneto had brown hair as well when he was young which turned white when his powers fully manifested. I am not sure about Pietro, but the same may be true.
    Young Wanda and Pietro
    3112894-quicksilverandscarletwitch00109.jpg
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel