Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Ask and you Recieve My Friend!

Some Great Scarlet Witch and X-Men Team-Ups!

Yes! Great to see you my friend!

I do love those images. John Byrne does no wrong.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post

Mutants love Wanda as much as we do. Hi CJ ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Yes! Great to see you my friend!

I do love those images. John Byrne does no wrong.
    You Know..............This Makes Me Happy, This makes me Really Happy my friends! ^_^

She long time mutant hero, legendary Magnus Family and indeed has always been apart of X-Men lore just like most other Mutants. It is good to see this thread and I am Very Happy to be here, Thank for starting it The High Priestess! Also, Children's Crusades Wanda by Jim Cheung I Just LOVE!

Also, Thank You Project Initiative Cascada for the nice Invite and indeed John Byrne Wanda and Ororo is so Well done, 1st Image I thought of when I heard about this thread! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    You Know..............This Makes Me Happy, This makes me Really Happy my friends! ^_^

She long time mutant hero, legendary Magnus Family and indeed has always been apart of X-Men lore just like most other Mutants. It is good to see this thread and I am Very Happy to be here, Thank for starting it The High Priestess! Also, Children's Crusades Wanda by Jim Cheung I Just LOVE!

I won't forgive him. We could have had more of this

I have grown to really enjoy Wanda and wish she had opportunities to interact with more X-Men. Jean in particular. They have a lot in common and first class showed they could be great friends.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    She's not a member of any X-Men team and is an Avenger so her Appreciation Topic doesn't belong on this board other than to troll X-Fans which I'm sure is against the rules.

Hopefully a Mod locks or moves this to the appropriate Avengers section.
    I am sorry you see things that way. Perhaps you have not read the Unity Squad adventures, here let me show you

asa.jpg

How can someone that fights for Xavier's dream not be considered part of the X-Universe?

I like Wanda.
    I am ALSO a huge Quicksilver fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I like Wanda.
    Are you now? I never would have guessed.

Last edited by jmc247; 04-30-2014 at 08:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Are you now? I never would have guessed.

I would kill for those costumes on X-Movies, but we get a small Polaris and hipster 70s Pietro and no sign of Wanda instead

I would kill for those costumes on X-Movies, but we get a small Polaris and hipster 70s Pietro and no sign of Wanda instead
    The cut Wanda scenes will be in the DVD so we will get to see what they did with her in the 70s and the future when it comes out. As for Lorna I think its more about introducing her to moviegoers for X-Men Apocalypse were she will have a real role as a young adult then anything else.

Oh and yes fans have been really doing great costumes of late.

http://sharemycosplay.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The cut Wanda scenes will be in the DVD so we will get to see what they did with her in the 70s and the future when it comes out. As for Lorna I think its more about introducing her to moviegoers for X-Men Apocalypse were she will have a real role as a young adult then anything else.

Oh and yes fans have been really doing great costumes of late.

http://sharemycosplay.tumblr.com/
    I read the cut scenes were just mentions of her, like "go talk to your sister" or something like that. Is there more? Personally I'm hoping she joins the X-Men in the rebooted story after DOFP retcons all the first 3 horrible X-Movies

I LIVE By That Motto and Image!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

They confirmed it was Polaris?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    They confirmed it was Polaris?
    I read they confirmed it's not Wanda. So it's either Lorna or Anya. Or a yet-unnamed Lensherr

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I like Wanda.