Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    There have been other tweets and news about the books' progress, but I think some of us waiting have become jaded and basically just want the book to come out. Only the physical existence of a completed comic on the stands will satisfy entitled fanboys like me.
    A) This
    B) What he said
    C) QFT
    D) All of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Now I just have to remember where the plot left off.
    Travelling to parallel possibilities at the same time I think. It’s been a long while and I can’t say I fully understood it back then!

Mighty Member

At this point, they should just release it as a compilation. But, I do want to read this either way.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I honestly assumed they were going to just release an oversized trade or hardcover rather than the last two individually.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I honestly assumed they were going to just release an oversized trade or hardcover rather than the last two individually.
    That certainly was a possibility, but making people who bought the individual issues buy a collected edition would be a dick move. Offering a reprint of the collected first four issues of the second six issues gives everyone a way to buy only what they need. Plus, if this ever is printed, there will follow a collection.

So he never finished his work ?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    That certainly was a possibility, but making people who bought the individual issues buy a collected edition would be a dick move. Offering a reprint of the collected first four issues of the second six issues gives everyone a way to buy only what they need. Plus, if this ever is printed, there will follow a collection.
    If anything then I think releasing the first four issues as a collection is pointless. Just release the last two issues and then a trade of all six issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    If anything then I think releasing the first four issues as a collection is pointless. Just release the last two issues and then a trade of all six issues.
    The reprint only pleases the people who buy 5 and 6, but didn't get the first four issues. And maybe a few completists. So what?

Mighty Member

How many people can actually find the first four issues? How many are even going to bother looking?

I had a compilation of the first four, and I tossed it when I realized that issues 5 and 6 were unlikely to ever be released. I am not going to buy some "100 page special" style reprint and two regular issues. I do not have space for that sort of cross-format garbage. I would take 6 single issues, or (better) a single compilation.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/