Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default UXM#600 preview art, GOTG Kitty Pryde (New outfit) & Storm vs Beast. The Trial Begins.

Taken from 4chan

Beast having a meltdown and kitty's new outfit. Yet we have to wait til Oct.

So no one calls out Kitty Pryde for taking the O5 with her to the NXS especially her hollier than thou self talked about taking Responsibility and all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    So no one calls out Kitty Pryde for taking the O5 with her to the NXS especially her hollier than thou self talked about taking Responsibility and all?
    If I remember correctly, Kitty decided to leave the JGS and go to the NXS. She didn't informed the O5 and didn't asked them to come. Then, the O5 decided to go too.

(And you seriously want someone to upset a Kitty with cosmic power?)

BANNED

No, she didn't, She became a drama queen and jean contacted Scott for Kitty and they left.

Your referring to ANDoop, where milligan was struggling to explain kitty's drama meltdown from BOTA. (still doesn't wok cause none of it if barely matches up)

Edit: Cosmic force that she herself had the opportunity to give up and yet gave a spiel to quill about how wrong it is.

BANNED

No, she didn't, She became a drama queen and jean contacted Scott for Kitty and they left.

Your referring to ANDoop, where milligan was struggling to explain kitty's drama meltdown from BOTA. (still doesn't wok cause none of it if barely matches up)

Edit: Cosmic force that she herself had the opportunity to give up and yet gave a spiel to quill about how wrong it is.
    Kitty got scared after Marginista Doop tried to marry her.

Interested to see what he could possibly be yelling at the Iceman about. Is he gonna blame this whole thing on adult Bobby again?

BotA #2 epilogue:

Kitty to the O5: "Guys, I know I promised to guide and teach you, but I have to go"
    Scott: "And so do we."
    Jean: "We already discussed it, and we can't stay here, where we're not wanted."

She obviously didn't counted on the O5 to come with her.

Kinda hard to imagine Beast caring about any of this with the whole "the world is gonna end" in mind. Or him caring about breaking time back in Black Vortex.

Edit: Now that I remember, young Beast also knows about this. Can't really imagine him caring about anything at this point. He found out back when old Beast thought it was the end. I think that should take place right around Original Sin, which takes places before Axis. So current young Beast SHOULD know about it.
    Last edited by Viteh; 05-29-2015 at 02:37 PM.

>Nice art. Is that Marquez? I loved his early ANXM work.
    >Preview art... from 4Chan?!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

4chan exclusive lol

Is Lady Mastermind going to show up again?

I just can't. Issue 600 and no ROGUE?! Sorry Bendis, glad you're going. No Rogue no X-Men, Bendis fail.

BANNED

Rogue's an A-Vengers now, sugah.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I just can't. Issue 600 and no ROGUE?! Sorry Bendis, glad you're going. No Rogue no X-Men, Bendis fail.
    Second that...!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Interested to see what he could possibly be yelling at the Iceman about. Is he gonna blame this whole thing on adult Bobby again?
    I remember Iceman mentioned that if Old scott could see his younger self he'd change his ways. I bet beast is gonna blame it on him

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Could you please PM me a copy of your book? I don't want to wait till October to read the other 38 pages.
    (And Bendis doesn't really have a say about how Rogue is used)

BANNED

It's not hard to guess what the remaining 38 pages will be given his track record.