Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default INDOMITABLE, Insatiable, Untamable Free Spirit Ororo Munroe MISTRESS OF THE ELEMENTS

Storm Month shall end with a loud burst of crackling thunder! Let us bask in the glory of the Goddess' holier than you grandest moments of all on this holiest of days!

You cannot keep her as background decoration!

She will NOT be burdened with babies!

You cannot cage her.

BANNED

She will have none of Madelyne Pryor's nonsense.

A Goddess demands sacrifices!

Ororo is all understanding and magnanimous.

BANNED

Two words: Secret wars #1

BANNED

You know this isn't Storm month right? It's in November.

BANNED

She is open to reforming any misfits.

Last edited by DDD; 05-31-2015 at 11:37 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    You know this isn't Storm month right? It's in November.
    Actually Cyclops own character of the month in marvel website? and btw why is Novemeber storm month?

BANNED

RLAAMJR mentioned this was the last day of Storm Month. I went along with what Storm's current high priestess has to say.

Goddess loves all iterations of herself.
    Last edited by DDD; 05-31-2015 at 12:09 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Actually Cyclops own character of the month in marvel website? and btw why is Novemeber storm month?
    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    RLAAMJR mentioned this was the last day of Storm Month. I went along with what Storm's current high priestess has to say.
    His status has been highly elevated for no reason. The high priestess and the high priest are kept aware of everything. They reject pretenders and will destroy them all. They asked me to come and check things out. Storms birthday is the same as Chris Claremont so the rest of the fandom celebrates her month in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    His status has been highly elevated for no reason. The high priestess and the high priest are kept aware of everything. They reject pretenders and will destroy them all. They asked me to come and check things out. Storms birthday is the same as Chris Claremont so the rest of the fandom celebrates her month in November.
    There is a reason cyclops has been the favorite of all the writers and higher ups.
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

The OP is so much win. Also, May is the farthest thing from Storm month. According to Claremont (someone who actually matters) November is Storm month. November 25th is her birthday.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    There is a reason cyclops has been the favorite of all the writers and higher ups.
    Because he sucks in the movies and by promting him they don't promote them. Oh and also everyone main X man was screwed over by editorial, and Cyclops was the only one that managed to got away with his credibility intact

BANNED

Last edited by DDD; 05-31-2015 at 12:25 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    Scott isn't universally loved our even liked. What are you talking about?

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

I can't believe I forgot "THIS IS NO GAME, POLARIS!". That was practically my introduction to Storm.