Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Kitty being a genius with an attitude problem is what she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    What? Our level headed little 'Professor X is a jerk' became a drama queen?

Oh wait, she was always a drama queen, shouting and stomping and flouncing off. We just let it slide back when she was thirteen. Her tantrums aren't as cute on a grown*** woman in her twenties.
    Well, that is how things are. Most teens tend to behave in a way that would be intolerable for an adult. Kitty was fine as a teen, but as an adult you have to write her differently. I think that they often write her too preachy and entittled too.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Kitty being a genius with an attitude problem is what she is.
    It would be nice if they explored the "genius" part a bit. Being a teenaged skilled hacker was nice, but past twenty, a person who lives in the same world that Reed Richards, Tony Stark, T'Challa, Bruce Banner, Hank Pym, Amadeus Cho...etc., has to do something more impressive than that in order to be called a genius.

They should slowly have her show some mechanical skill. Not too fast, or it would feel weird, but she could fix planes and gadgets. Or she could study the maths behind time travel. Or help Beast around the lab. Something.
    Last edited by Habis; 05-30-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Yet no one told Hank this and now look where it has gotten him.
    So you're saying Hank is inept? Because thats like saying I caused a building to tumble cause I didn't know any better.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    So you're saying Hank is inept? Because thats like saying I caused a building to tumble cause I didn't know any better.
    Sinister did accuse Hank of having 'delusions of adequacy' a while back.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Spectacular Member

I swear.. If bendis goes with the same holier than thou line I'll scream.. Can he make up some new dialogue??
    Wanda: Self-described soldiers adorned with an "X" with no dedication to what it stands for..

X-MAN: There is no measure.. to the level of sacrifice to what it stood for.. for sure as hell it's not an "A".

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Well he woudln't mind showing that he's the better man (or mutant), that'd make Hank have a seizure ofc. Also in time runs out Hank is hiding in nation X because Cyclops allowed it, but they're not in speaking therms
    Cyclops delivered the coldest 'Hank' possible. I literally applauded! cyccold.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Sinister did accuse Hank of having 'delusions of adequacy' a while back.
    Sinister's a guy who tells it like it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I've been saying it for months, peeps. Cyke will stand up for the worthless furball, but he won't be fluffy about it.

If anything we'll get something to the effect of "You a-holes have been enabling that douchebag for months. You don't get to change your mind overnight and play the holier-than-thou routine. Hank, understand this, I'm saving your sorry ass from the angry mob on principle, not because it's you."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    They should to slowly have her show some mechanical skill. Not too fast, or it fould feel weird, but she could fix planes and gadgets. Or she could study the maths behind time travel. Or help Beast around the lab. Something.
    And when's the last time she disrupted things by phasing through?
    I am rereading the classic Claremont run. Even Nightcrawler and Wolverine could handle mechanics such as fixing the Blackbird. It feels like they actually learned things at that school.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Cyclops delivered the coldest 'Hank' possible. I literally applauded! cyccold.jpg
    Sinister's a guy who tells it like it is.
    WOuld it have been colder if he called him Beast? Like the professional codename and not the true name like a friend?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    WOuld it have been colder if he called him Beast? Like the professional codename and not the true name like a friend?
    Oh, no. It's even worse to have someone who used to be a close friend say your real name with negative emotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Disgusted about Kitty Pryde.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Too much trouble, just get Eva to go fetch the younger sane, sensible Excalibur version. Heaven knows what's happen to her over the last few years - it's like she regressed back to being a teenager...oh wait...never mind...
    Its the perfect time with Secret Wars!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Her stance with the O5 throughout BotA was that they should be allowed to make up their own minds, these panels are consistent with that.
    Her stance was doing the right thing and later responsibility. That's been her biggest thing since ANXM#5, cornnell run of wolverine, super vocal in BV, etc..

Bota was the 2nd time she was at ground zero for something bad happening and for the right decision to be made she freaks out. Cyclops gives what she wants and still ultimately dumps them.

Now she's on the jgs grounds playing pontious pilate in crucifixion of beast.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Yet no one told Hank this and now look where it has gotten him.

Hank did what he did on the pretense to show the x-men what they used to be and what they have become. Pretense, what bmb initial at point stated on a podcast but obviously wrote it differently. (not surprising)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I've been saying it for months, peeps. Cyke will stand up for the worthless furball, but he won't be fluffy about it.

If anything we'll get something to the effect of "You a-holes have been enabling that douchebag for months. You don't get to change your mind overnight and play the holier-than-thou routine. Hank, understand this, I'm saving your sorry ass from the angry mob on principle, not because it's you."
    I can see this but it still be a bit hypocritical on Scott's part as well if he pulls a "hollier than thou" line