Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    Maybe sometime in the 2020's. They must get the basics right first.
    We've gotten the basics two times already. I just want to see Spider-Man having big adventures, not moaning about his fate or sitting around for twenty minutes wondering whether he should quit or not. If it were up to me, I'd have a Mysterio/Chameleon team-up, then a Vulture story which would somehow phase into the symbiote saga.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    We've gotten the basics two times already. I just want to see Spider-Man having big adventures, not moaning about his fate or sitting around for twenty minutes wondering whether he should quit or not. If it were up to me, I'd have a Mysterio/Chameleon team-up, then a Vulture story which would somehow phase into the symbiote saga.
    Here's what I'd do.

Captain America: Civil War- New Spider-Man introduced.

Spectacular Spider-Man- First solo adventure of the new Spider-Man. He gets an internship at the Daily Bugle. He faces one supervillain who hasn't appeared on film before (Vulture makes sense for thematic purposes, Mysterio could have interesting effects.)

Avengers: Infinity War Parts 1 & 2- Spider-Man gets the alien costume.

Spectacular Spider-Man 2: Alien costume saga.

Spectacular Spider-Man 3: Venom.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Here's what I'd do.

Captain America: Civil War- New Spider-Man introduced.

Spectacular Spider-Man- First solo adventure of the new Spider-Man. He gets an internship at the Daily Bugle. He faces one supervillain who hasn't appeared on film before (Vulture makes sense for thematic purposes, Mysterio could have interesting effects.)

Avengers: Infinity War Parts 1 & 2- Spider-Man gets the alien costume.

Spectacular Spider-Man 2: Alien costume saga.

Spectacular Spider-Man 3: Venom.
    I think Spider-Man's solo films should be kept relatively isolated from the rest of the MCU. Yea he'll be in the crossover films but I don't think they should effect his solo films.

Original Eddie Brock Venom absolutely, Flash-Venom no thanks. Also I'm not sure they can do a good rendition of Carnage without an MA rating, but who knows.