Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

I'd prefer two teams if only because it means we'd probably be getting two writers so it'd double the chances I'd like who's writing one of the books. Also, more characters getting panel time.

Welcome, Mr. Paniccia! I'm sure this is bittersweet for him. He was at the head of Ultimate when it became a rotting corpse of a universe. He had to oversee a series that was doomed to fail. Now he's coming onto the X-books, a series that is currently flooded with conspiracy theories and paranoia because of the movie rights issue. I don't know if it Marvel has it out for this guy, but he can't seem to catch a break. But if nothing else, he has a chance to prove himself with the X-books after Secret Wars. They're at a tumultuous time. I think the next few years will make or break them.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I guess this means the X-Men aren't getting canned after Secret Wars, at least. I'm looking forward to seeing what direction the books take!

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Please no shipping the X-Men into space...
    Bleeding Cool:

Marvel staffers who have talked to me tell a slightly different story, with confusion rather than productivity being the general state at the X Offices after Senior Editor Michael Marts‘ shock departure from Marvel to head up Aftershock Comics. And the planned X-Men To Europa storyline is still up in the air…
    Edit: That could also just mean that the X-Men are going to relocate oversea....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Edit: That could also just mean that the X-Men are going to relocate oversea....
    No European country is going to give Rogue a permanent visa, she's an ex-criminal US citizen who has never worked a day in her life!

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    No European country is going to give Rogue a permanent visa, she's an ex-criminal US citizen who has never worked a day in her life!
    As someone posted in another thread: "She is an A-Vengers, sugah"

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoSlapsAll View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-marvel-return

I guess Laura isn't gonna be the new Wolvie...
    She might yet. He may pass the mantle to her and just go by Logan. I'm good with that.

Start measuring my boy for spandex, though! Whoo!!! Best version of the character is back, and it sure sounds like he's sticking around.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I guess this means the X-Men aren't getting canned after Secret Wars, at least. I'm looking forward to seeing what direction the books take!
    We've known that for a while actually, since Brevoort confirmed on social media post-SW X-Men.
    -NoMoreMutants- was once more wrong.

Now, waiting for the future X-writer taking over after Bendis to be announced. Remender over Humphries any day for me.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    "Never worked a day in her life"? Little do you know! Rogue has had jobs as a waitrus and a motorcycle mechanic. Besides, she's got the estate Irene left her! She also has a home in the Meditranian . (Read Claremont's "X-Women" for details. )
    Last edited by mikeb; 05-30-2015 at 06:58 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cray_ws View Post
    Three things Paniccia should do;

1. Slim the X-Men line to just two monthly books (X-Men:Gold, X-Men:Blue) and one 6 week mini-series focusing on an X-Men (X-Men:First Class)

2. Increase the page count (48 pages) of both monthly books.

3. Have one writer for each book, and two artists for each book.
    The franchise is too big for just two books.

Also, I'm tired of seeing the same old faces, and this is pretty good opportunity to start propping up the FUTURE. At least one book focusing on younger X-kids, like Armor, Hellion, X-23, Elixir, and whoever else is needed. We're getting "ANAD" Avengers, so I want to see at least SOME kinda change regarding how the future of the mutants; aka, them NOT being just wallpaper.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    She might yet. He may pass the mantle to her and just go by Logan. I'm good with that.

Start measuring my boy for spandex, though! Whoo!!! Best version of the character is back, and it sure sounds like he's sticking around.
    Perhaps, but OML getting put in the mainstream....we don't know if that's a good, or bad thing, yet. So far it's been rather uneventful for Laura.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoSlapsAll View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-marvel-return

I guess Laura isn't gonna be the new Wolvie...
    Yes, I saw that comment, and I think you're reading WAY too much into it. There's nothing there at all that automatically means OML is sticking around OR will be taking over as Wolverine. Could he be obliquely suggesting it? Maybe. But it could also be Alonso just rolling with the interviewer.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 05-30-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Spectacular Member SoupStainedTie's Avatar

This isn't good or bad news. We know there's going to be X-Men.

The only important issue is whether or not Sam Humphries will write the flagship.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Bleeding Cool:

As long as it isn't a reboot, they're on Earth and Rachel is fine than I'm happy.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-30-2015 at 10:27 AM.