Thread: Ka-Zar

BANNED

Default Ka-Zar

Did anyone read the Mark Waid penned series from the late 90's? Was it any good? Or even the Bruce Jones penned series from the early 80's?

how is a pale blond guy in the jungle not always sunburned? is that his super power?

but to answer the question I read some of the 80's book it was ok nothing earth shattering but not horrible.

When did Ka-Zar last appear in a book?

I remember him during Secret Invasion but I don't recall him since.

The Waid and Kubert run of Ka-Zar is definitely worth a read. At 15 issues long (#1-14, plus the Minus One issue) it would not take too long to get through and is conveniently collected in 2 trade paperbacks.

Before Marvel NOW kicked in Ka-Zar had a 5 issue mini-series in 2011 by Jenkins/Alixe. Since then both he and Zabu was recently in All-New X-Men #25 briefly with no dialogue spoken, but it was just in an alternate reality scenario for the Beast who was the centerpiece of that story.

Really hoping that Marvel has the character in mind with it's future plans and is cooking up something with Ka-Zar, but I won't hold my breathe on it.

Fantastic Member

when did Ka-Zar learn to speak good grammar? I went for the 1960's Ka-Zar (me tarzan) to Clairmont's hip speaking dude!