Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@WendellThornhill it's really awesome to see Celflux become part of someones experience. My wife was more focussed on the cookie and coffee. We really appreciate the support. Again, don't hesitate to contact me for help with your title, I'll do what I can.

To everyone else, just sharing a couple images from Celflux issue no.2:

Thanks for stopping by and viewing. Have a great weekend!
    Celflux is a story about OKIRA. A young, kind-hearted priestess who must unite a group of reluctant heroes in order to save their world.
    Celflux Website | Facebook | Twitter | Deviantart | Instagram | GemGfx

Greetings this fine Monday. I'm just sharing a couple illustrations of the two characters that will be the focus of Celflux issue no.3. Issue no.3 is currently in production, and will be released in August 2015. The two characters are #Shandrita and #Samantha. Both are members of the Celflux team.

Shandrita from the ream of Uomi.

Samantha. Princess of Cergaron, and heir to the throne.

If you think it's cool, please consider spreading the word about Celflux.
    More at celflux.com
    Celflux is a story about OKIRA. A young, kind-hearted priestess who must unite a group of reluctant heroes in order to save their world.

Greetings to all. Sharing a couple images from #Celflux this Monday. Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

#Okira in a scene from Celflux issue no.2 available now.

#Shandrita in a scene from Celflux issue no.3 coming in August 2015.

As usual please consider sharing if you think it's cool.

Till next time.

#Okira and her sister #Onika. A scene from #Celflux issue no.2. celflux.com

#comics #comicbooks #creatorowned #indiecomics

Greetings to all.

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I would just share two bits of recent news and some artwork from. #Celflux.

First: We recently got a review on Celflux from Joelle Monique of Black Girl Nerds. In it she says.

"Okira is badass. Her wardrobe design is on point. The bright red, flowing, priestess uniform looks amazing! I can already see it traipsing down convention floors behind Luminara Undali and Storm. That ankh purse is to die for."

How cool is that? Read the entire review here: http://bit.ly/1JGsKG3

Second: We also did an interview with Jamie Broadnax also of Black Girl Nerds. You can learn a bit more about my wife and I, our background and how Celflux all got started. Read the entire interview here: http://bit.ly/1MlqzJX

Finally, here's some artwork for Celflux. The inks, flats and final stage of an illustration of #Okira. The leading lady of Celflux who has grown to be the most popular character.

Thanks again for viewing. Till next time.

Greetings guys.

Just sharing some more artwork from the upcoming Celflux issue no.3.

Here's a scene featuring Okira's pet Cinder as he goes on a rampage.

Here's the artwork for the cover of Celflux issue no. 3.

As usual my wife and I really appreciate all the views and shares and anyone who tells others about Celflux. Much thanks.

Till next time.

Default Encouragement from a Celflux Fan

Make no mistake about it, Celflux is a labour of love. We create these characters and tell stories because we love to do it. It certainly isn't about the money, or the fame because the two are non-existent. It's really two things that fuel us. 1. We are passionate about these characters and the story we want to tell. 2. The love that is shown to us by fans and other well-wishers. Today we got a huge boost from two of our fans, one of which we'll like to share with you guys at this time.

Meet Rufaro Anne Chinyanganya. She's an aspiring actress living in London. She sent us a really encouraging message about how Celflux and in particular Okira has resonated with her. She identifies with our leading lady Okira and wouldn't mind taking on the role in t he live-action version of Celflux. How cool is that? See what she said below.

Thank you Rufaro for your encouraging words, and for all our other Celflux fans that have showed us love and encouraged us since we began this journey. Thank you. Thank you.

‪#‎comics‬ ‪#‎comicbooks‬ ‪#‎artwork‬ ‪#‎creatorowned‬ ‪#‎independentcomics‬ ‪#‎wip‬ ‪#‎hardwork‬ ‪#‎awesomefans‬ ‪#‎fans‬