Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Axel,

1) Ka-Zar, Shanna, and Zabu have had a severely limited presence in the Marvel Universe since Marvel NOW! hit in 2012. Why are these characters so vastly underutilized and is there any chance of them appearing at all in the All-New All-Different Marvel?

Hey Axel,

Curious as to what the status of Namor and Atlantis will be post Secret Wars. Care to enlighten us Namor fans?

Also, we've yet to hear anything regarding Citizen V's appearance from the All-New, All-Different teaser a while back. When can we expect some news?

Thanks
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 09-25-2015 at 06:06 AM.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Axel, did you forget that Bendis was writing X-Men, and Hickman was writing Secret Wars. I haven't seen these books in forever. No news. No advertising. No nothing. Did they get cancelled? Why hype the future? Why not hype what you are currently doing?

superdodi

Any plans for a new loki series? The last run was totally wonderfull, can we expect for loki to stay as the god of stories? Or is he going back to being bad? (Which is awfully bad because all the character development he recently had)

Hey, Axel. Any announcements to make regarding The Punisher?

Hey, Axel. Ever since Bendis pretty much revitalized Luke Cage in his New Avengers run, I've been waiting for the character to receive an ongoing solo. I feel like he's one of the few "street" characters who has yet to really shine by himself while most of the others have had some of the best runs in Marvel history. Any chance there's a solo in the character's future?

Axel,

-You teased the next big Marvel event in a recent interview. Is it in any way related to the Qeng Dynasty that's been hinted in various titles in the last year?

-Genndy Tartakovsky has voiced interest in finishing up his long awaited "Luke Cage" miniseries that was announced years ago but never released, as has editor Tom Brevoort. What's the likelihood of seeing the mini released in the near future, perhaps in time for a certain Netflix series?

Hey Axel,

Any announcements about Jessica Drew at NYCC? Will she play a important role in All New All Diferrent Marvel?.

Thanks.

Hey Axel. Any chance you could give us an update on the SPIDER-MAN series starring Miles? Haven't heard much of it and Miles is probably my favorite new character to come around in a while.

Hello Axel,

Will we see Werewolf by Night playing a role in the post-Secret Wars MU?
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Bluebird

No, seriously,

are we gonna see the Wasp in ANAD Marvel or what? Thanks in advance.

BANNED

Hey there! What are the chances that we'll be seeing a new "Secret Avengers" title soon?

Any plans for a Thor series by (awesome artist) Cary Nord?

What's next for Jerome Opena, Olivier Coipel and David Aja?
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Are we ever going to see the adult original Jean again? I can't remember a so relevant character like her that stayed dead for so many years except for Mar-Vell, Bucky and Gwen Stacy!

Hello Axel,I really enjoyed Nathan Edmondson's run Deathlok,are there any plans for Henry Hayes?