Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Hey Axel,
    Will we see to Jessica Drew in Civil War II?.
    Thanks a lot for your answer

All-New Member

How come the majority of trade paperbacks and hardcovers are so EXPENSIVE compared to ones offered by your DISTINGUISHED COMPETITION, Images, Dark Horse & others?

The recent Hawkeye Omnibus costs $100 for 552 reprinted pages (as opposed to the 2 hardcover volumes which are oversized and end up about 30% less). The upcoming MASTER OF KUNG FU Omnibus is $125 for about 700 pages. The event trades are also ridiciously expensive. Meanwhille your competition, almost giving them away.

I want to support Marvel, but you're starting to gouge us fans!

Axel,

Always been a fan of Damage Control created by the late/great Dwayne McDuffie and hope every year to hear some kind of new project announcement related to the concept. With the a Damage Control pilot in development, has there been any discussion of a new Damage Control miniseries or possibly creating an monthly ongoing Damage Control series?

Hi Axel,
    Are there's any plans for a New Cloak & Dagger series?
    Last edited by Ya1000; 02-16-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Mighty Member

When will we see the Inhuman Mutant war that's been teased in the books

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

I want to buy an Epic collection of Denny O'Neil's Daredevil run following Miller's run but it hasn't been collected so far

Amazing Member

Hello Axel, I have 2 questions about my two favorite Marvel characters...

First question: with the return of Hank Pym in "Uncanny Avengers" and the debut of the new Wasp (apparently she has a strong connection with Pym) in "ANAD Avengers"... there are chances of a crossover?

Second question: the last time we saw Juggernaut (Amazing X-Men), he was more powerful than ever (well, that's not true, Trion Juggernaut was more powerful xD) and had sworn revenge against Cyclops, but unfortunately.... Scott is dead and not thanks to Cain! what will happen with this revenge? it will be forgotten? there are no plans for the character? I would love to see Juggernaut vs Young Cyclops and his All-New X-Men... in fact they are already facing two classic X villains (Blob and Toad) but I think Juggy is on another level!

Well, that is all... thanks!

Hey Axel,

Seeing how he will be back in form by then, what will Steve Rogers' role be in Civil War II?
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Hi Axel,

as always I've a couple of questions for you, if you want to answer them:

- Are you planning to launch new Icon and MAX Series?

- What about new mutants series? X-Force? X-Factor? Excalibur?

- Why Marvel is not making a line of comicbooks set in the MCU? It would be great if they where digital.

- Will Marvel publish new title settled outside the Marvel Universe (such as Marvelman or Empire of Dead)?

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Fantastic Member

D.C. is reducing the cover price of all of its series to $2.99. Can we expect MARVEL to do the same? If not why would you expect MARVEL readers to pay more?

Hey Axel,

Really down about the Black Knight cancellation. Do you think it is time for a Tales of Suspense/Tales to Astonish type book that would give a better chance for less popular characters a chance to succeed, say Black Knight/Hercules?

BANNED

Given Warner Bros History with DC comics, how come we will never see Mickey and his friends meet the Avengers or Spider-man on TV ?

I mean think of the potential such crossovers between Disney and Marvel could have.

BANNED

Given her role in the original Civil War, will Maria Hill play a major role in Civil War 2 ?

Hi Axel,

As always I've a couple of questions for you:

- After 'Apocalypse Wars' will there be new X-Men series?

- With the worldwide success of the Deadpool movie, do you plans to make more Wade Wilson comic books?

- DC Comics has announced new exclusive writers and pencilers, what about Marvel? Please tell me David Walker and Ta-Nehishi Coates are Marvel exclusives.

- I'm a huge fan of Carlos Pacheco art, is he going to draw something new for Marvel?

- When is Marvel going to publish new material from Disney franchisings?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Axel,

It's cool to see War Machine, one of Marvel's most prominent black characters, front and center on the covers for Civil War II. Any big plans for him? Possibly an ongoing?
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight