Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

It was great seeing Stingray and U.S. Agent show up in Nick Spencer's Avengers World run; any chance they'll be showing up elsewhere? Like, say in Spencer's awesome Ant-Man...
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

I was glad to see the Black Knight in SHIELD #1. Are there any other plans for him coming up?

BenJGrimm

Hi Axel,

Love the column! It's been stated Secret Wars has been in planning for years. Does Tony Stark's timeline in Bendis' Avengers #5 offer any clues to the big event or did planning for the event come after that? What about Guardians3000 (great series by the way!)? Some threads there seem to be tying in.

Best regards and thanks.

Hello Mr. Axel,
    After reading Avengers #40 I know it's early to say anything but the Kabal and Thanos being killed off this easily? I don't buy it also Namor is he dead or will we see him in Secret Wars?

Hello Mr. Alonso,

I'm a huge Cable fan. With Si Spurrier's X-Force run ending with issue #15, where can I look to see Cable next? Are there any plans for his future to appear in a current title or a possible new one?

All-New Member

Senor Alonso,

They're both furry, funny and kicks all kinds of asses. How soon will see a crossover between Rocket Raccoon and Squirrel Girl?

All-New Member

With several characters in Spider-verse becoming fan favourites (like Spider-Gwen) will we see more Spider-verse characters get their own series or mini as well under a Spider-verse banner? I would love to see more of Supaidaman, Sp/dr, Ham, and Spider-Punk (MAX?).

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

With the advent of a new Marvel Universe following "Secret Wars," there are exciting new possibilities opened up to us. Will Generation X be a part of the post-"Secret Wars" universe, since it was previously said there were plans for Generation X's 20th anniversary in 2015?
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Axel,

-Since being announced last October there hasn't been much news regarding the ongoing Gamora title by GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY co-writer Nicole Perlman. Is the title still in the works or has it been postponed? Is this a title being affected by the recent SECRET WARS announcement? If it is still happening, can you announce the artist on the book?

-Now that he's finished drawing Spider-Verse, what's next for artist Olivier Coipel?

-

Axel,

I'll admit it wasn't my first thought when I heard Tuesday's Battleworld announcement, but I've gotta' ask: can we expect to see how the concluding events of Time Runs Out and the formation of Battleworld will impact the civilian population, the powerless, non-costumed folk, of the consolidated Marvel Universes? assuming there are any left that is . . .

Hi Axel.

Congratulations on the secret wars news. However I am a little concerned that marvel will loose ground with the magnificent strides in diversity that they have recently taken during the new marvel u. Can you assure me that minorities, particularly lgbtiq characters, won't be completely removed from marvel when the shift to the new universe happens?

BANNED

I have long been unhappy with Marvel's treatment of Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner. He was one of Marvel's "best and biggest," as you say, one of Timely's Big Three trinity, and more importantly a character that set the tone Marvel Universe 75 years ago. In fact, he and the Human Torch created the shared Marvel Universe in their first epic cross over battle. Yet, Marvel has let him waste away to his disgraceful, and apparently, unlamented end in Avengers 40. You've said Secret Wars is going to kick off the next 75 years of Marvel history, but are you going to restore to greatness the characters that help make the first 75 years amazing, like Namor?

Extraordinary Member

Hi, Axel:

Scarlet Witch fans were intrigued by your statement a few weeks ago that she will be "a buzz character in 2015." Do you have any more hints about what that might mean, either in the MCU or the comics universe?
    Last edited by gurkle; 01-22-2015 at 07:09 AM.

Hi Axel,

So Battleworld has three "classified" zones. Any chance one of them is Star Wars? How about Miracleman? OK, last guess: how about Star Comics?

Hey, Axel. I was just curious about two things. Is Secret Wars gonna result in an actual reboot, most of your promotion has avoided the dreaded r-word, but I was hoping for a more straightforward answer. And two, will Richard Rider be involved in the new Infinity Gauntlet book (it looks like a new Nova Corps was formed with the black helmets Sam had, I was just curious if we would get the OG Nova back through this)?