Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Hi Axel,

It doesn't look like Werewolf by Night is showing up in the Howling Commandos book, so is there a chance we will see him pop up somewhere else (like his own ongoing)?
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Will Marvelman be ever integrated in the Marvel Universe?

Mighty Member

Was all this the extra issue and the Delays planed or not
    and if it is why was it a Secret till Now. I mean House of M started in August and would've ended in September

Hi Axel,

No word yet in the ANAD Marvel U about two of my favorites: Captain Britain and Alpha Flight. Any plans for either of those characters/titles? Thanks!

All-New Member

Hi Axel,

We all know that life of mutants seems worse than ever, but to those depowered, i.e. Jubilee, Moonstar and Marrow, is it safe to say that they will not be affected and can remain active in the ANAD Marvel??

Also, Uncanny Avengers is formed for human and mutants at first, can we expect to see more mutants in this title, i.e. Banshee and Sunfire who previously appear in the series?

Spectacular Member

Hi Axel,

It has been stated that Miles Morales will become the "Spider-Man" of the All-New All-Different line. However we haven't received much information in the way of his new series. When will be able to find out some more about the series? (Interior art, Logo...anything)

When can we expect news of the new Moon Knight series?
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Axel, the Mockingbird SHIELD 50th Anniversary one-shot by Chelsea Cain and Joëlle Jones was absolutely amazing! Now that Bobbi is being featured in Agents of SHIELD and with the possibility of expanding into her own show, is there any chance we might see an ongoing comic book with her name on it? This creative team killed it!

Hi, Axel

They only bad thing about Mockingbird #1 is that it's a one shot and not the beginning of an ongoing. Any chance of us getting a Mockingbird ongoing?

Hi Axel,

Congrats for pregant´s Jessica Drew I think is an amazing idea, is there a chance we will see her pop up somewhere else beyond her own ongoing by Hopeless and Rodriguez?.

Thanks.

Amazing Member

I'd like a response to this:

Red Wolf is getting his own ongoing series. The series will be written by Nathan Edmondson.

http://loser-city.com/features/a-cho...sers-in-comics
    http://www.theouthousers.com/index.p...-red-wolf.html
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/...erican-sniper/

Seems to me a number of reputable creators and sources are having some issues with Mr. Edmonson....If you don't want to comment on his involvement in this project, maybe you could comment on how Marvel looks at talent and issues like harassment and whatnot.

Hi Axel,

Being Outlaw one of the main characters of Contest of Champions, what will happen to Frank Castle? Can we expect a possible ongoing soon? Thank you!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

This post contains a rather significant spoiler from Extraordinary X-Men, so I'm going to put my question behind spoiler tags for those who don't wish to know... but if my question gets picked, you'll know by next week anyway. XD

Even if my question isn't picked, I'd really like it if CBR staff asked about this development from Extraordinary X-Men themselves, thanks!

spoilers:
    In Extraordinary X-Men #1, we will learn that the Terrigen Mists are making mutants sterile and, because of that, there will be no new mutants. However, mutants very often come from humans, so what's to stop more mutants from being born via human parents?
    end of spoilers
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Hello Axel,can you shed some light on where Luke Cage will be or what he'll be doing post Secret Wars?

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Hi Axel, a while back Alpha had his own miniseries 'Alpha: Big Time' and it was so good! But since then Alpha has been nowhere to be seen, is there a chance he might appear in anything in All-New, All-Different Marvel?