Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Mr Alonso,

In the most recent issue of Captain America, the creation of the Falcon's Vibranium wings is attributed to Tony Stark a oppossed to T'Challa who as far as canonically established continuity is concerned, was always credited as being the inventor of Sam's wings.

Is there any in-house reason as to why scientific tropes and creations such as Sam's flying harness and the Avengers Quinjets are now all being credited to Tony Stark when all were developed by T'Challa?

CBR Managing Editor

Hello, all!

Exciting stuff: This week we're doing an all-reader question edition of AXEL-IN-CHARGE, so post your pertinent queries right here in this thread, and we'll pick the best ones to ask Axel Alonso.

Thank you!

Axel when is dani moonstar going to show up.....

Amazing Member

Hello Axel.

I'm still waiting for news about The Juggernaut... I also want to know if you have plans for The Thunderbolts, the originals Thunderbolts.

Thanks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Ching View Post
    Hello, all!

Exciting stuff: This week we're doing an all-reader question edition of AXEL-IN-CHARGE, so post your pertinent queries right here in this thread, and we'll pick the best ones to ask Axel Alonso.

Thank you!

Mr Alonso,

In Captain America #25, the creation of the Falcon's Vibranium wings is attributed to Tony Stark a oppossed to T'Challa who as far as canonically established continuity is concerned, was always credited as being the inventor of Sam's wings.

Is there any in-house reason as to why scientific tropes and creations such as Sam's flying harness and the Avengers Quinjets are now all being credited to Tony Stark when all were developed by T'Challa?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Mr Alonso,

In Captain America #25, the creation of the Falcon's Vibranium wings is attributed to Tony Stark a oppossed to T'Challa who as far as canonically established continuity is concerned, was always credited as being the inventor of Sam's wings.

The Falcon is not using Wakanda tech anymore?

Axel,

Are there any plans to use the Black Knight after his Avengers World appearance?

BANNED

Given this year IS the 75th anniversary of Namor the Sub-Mariner (and Marvel), will there be an ongoing or mini-series for Marvel's first super-hero?

Spectacular Member

Hey Axel,

Is there a chance we might see Miles Morales have his own original iconic villains that don't already exist in the Marvel Mythos (comics or other medium) any time soon? I understand he is a legacy character but I think it is a huge missed opportunity for the character. I mean Peter had the Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Mysterio and Kraven in his first 2 years just to name a few. Even Ms. Marvel, another legacy character, who has been in publication for a shorter period of time has her own original villain.
    Last edited by SpiderX; 10-08-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Amazing Member

When you get characters that have a strong cult following, like the Runaways, X-Factor and Young Avengers (Kate & Wiccan in particular), but their books don't often sell well, how do you decide when a new volume should be started and if the book should continue?

Midnight Sons? Ongoing? Mini? Movie? Anything?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I wonder for some years now why old X-characters like Lifeguard, Sage and Neal Shaara (T-Bird III) never got a second chance to shine in the X Men books?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

As the Spider-Verse event gets underway i started to think about the future of the Spider-Man line. Currently there are four Spider-Man titles being published by Marvel. Each comic has a unique Spider-Man as it's lead Ex. Miles in Ultimate, Miguel In 2099. So with a whole universe of Spider-Men and Women out there could there be a day where we could have a multitude of on-going Spider-Man comics staring a alternate universe Spider-Man? Something like Web of Spider-Girl or the Spectacular Spider-Man staring Ben Reilly anything can happen. What are the possibilities of Spider-Verse?

Mr. Axel! Whatever happened to the Agents of Atlas team? They were a cool, quirky concept.

Hi Axel,

I love the line-up of "The Availables" from Nick Spencer's upcoming Avengers World story: Stingray, Elsa Bloodstone, Valkyrie, 3D-Man, etc. Any chance we'll see a regular book starring either these characters or a similar line-up of non-"headliner" characters coming up soon?

Thanks
    Last edited by Kaijudo; 10-10-2014 at 03:10 PM.