Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Hi Axel,
    Since Jessica Drew is Carol's best friend Will she heavily involved in Civil War II?

Hi Axel,

It's been cool seeing Doctor Voodoo popping up in Dr. Strange and as a member of the Avengers. Any big plans for him down the road?
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Dear Mr. Axel,
    Now that the new Thunderbolts title has been announced, what are the chances that other Marvel team concepts will be revisited in the near future, like the Champions, the Defenders, or New Mutants?

Mr. Alonso,

With the success of Spider-Gwen and the ongoing events of Spider-Women, does Marvel plan to launch any additional series to explore the world of Spider-Gwen?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Axel,

Can you comment on the "tv season" model? Has it worked? Will you continue to explore that way of presenting comic series?

Mighty Member

Any updates on that Blade series? It's almost been a year since it was first announced.

Axel,

Are there any plans for more X characters solos? I would love to see a new Gambit solo.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Axel,

Why specifically were War Machine and She Hulk chosen to die? Taking out one of Marvel's longer running and beloved African-American character just to swap him out with another young female replacement seems a bad move. And She Hulk is a hugely beloved character to many and the fact that she apparently get taken out by a little missile most heroes of her strength would shrug off seems very insulting to her.

Hi Axel,

Will be Jessica Drew a Wild card in Civil War II?.

thanks.

Hi Axel,

as always I've a couple of questions for you:

- When will Marvel launch new X-Men titles?
    - Are there any plan to create a new line of comics settled outside the Marvel Universe (more or less like the Young Animal one)? Or at least to do some new comic book like Empire of Dead or Dark Tower?
    - Are you going to publish new series based on Disney characters (from animation or television)?

Thanks for your replies.

Axel,

Know a lot of Agent Carter fans were saddened to hear there wouldn't be a third season, but with showrunners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas currently writing comics at Marvel, has there been any discussion about possibility continuing Agent Carter through comics much like what Dark Horse did with Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Axel,

Civil War II #0 saw the return of Doc Samson. While readers were glad to see his death acknowledged in the issue, some were still taken aback by how he came back to life was somewhat glossed over. Knowing Brian Michael Bendis, I'm sure the choice to bring back Doc Samson wasn't random, so can we expect to see him play an important role in Civil War II and the Marvel universe going forward? Moreover, do you think bringing back a dead character undermines the death of another character within the same storyline event, or is it just the cyclical nature of comic book deaths/rebirths?

Hi Axel,

Is there any plan for Shang Chi?

I really would love to see Deodato or Aja drawing a MKF ongoing.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Hey Axel,

concerning the hype around Namor the Sub-Mariner's movie rights lately, care to confirm what Joe Quesada had said about them converting back to Marvel? And if there are "complications" as Fiege explained before, what might those be?

Thanks
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Hey Axel,

Were you surprised at the backlash Marvel received for the HydraCap plot twist? Also, are there any upcoming future twists or surprises you feel will blow up like that did?

Thanks
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher