Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

When is The Captain from Nextwave gonna get his long-awaited and overdue solo series?
    Since everyone else on the team have appeared in Marvel books since Nextwave got cancelled, I figure he's the one currently in possession of the giant HATE/Beyond ship they conquered at the end.

And when are we getting a fancy oversized hardcover collection of the series?

jc_cco

I am a huge fan of the Ultimate Universe and especially Ultimate X-Men. With the Ultimate FF ending soon, has there been any talk of bringing back the Ultimate X-Men series? There were a lot of plot threads hanging in the last series that I'd love to see in a new volume of this series answered. And since Storm was last seen with Captain America's shield, could this mean she might pick up the mantle now that he's gone?

Has Original Sin being in effect ever since the All New Marvel NOW started, not just since OS #1? I ask this because so much is going on outside OS that smacks of secrets being revealed, that it just feels like ANMN is OS.

www.TheVenomSite.com TheVenomSite's Avatar

Since Venom was cancelled, it seems as though symbiotes have become supporting characters on teams - Carnage joining AXIS and Agent Venom accompanying The Guardians of the Galaxy. Will either of these two, or any other symbiote (Toxin, Mania, Scorn), find their way into the spotlight?

Will Marvel be providing free number #1 issues of some of its lower selling titles with their top sellers again? Certain books like the amazing Elektra series could do with a boost.

Hello Axel,

I have 2 questions:

1.The news that Avengers Undercover will end is depressing. Is there any chance of the cast moving onto current Marvel titles?

2. Due to Falcon becoming the next Captain America, does this mean he'll be part of the cast of All-New Invaders?

I know it was just announced yesterday (it's currently 3:00 AM here on Long Island as I write this) but I'm already really excited for Remender and Opeña's "Rage of Ultron" OGN. My only question is when does it take place? I saw Cap in his classic gear in the interior preview and was confused. Does it take place in the same continuity it releases in or a specific time in the past?

BANNED

Hey Axel, is T'Challa ever going to find out that Emma Frost aimed Namor at Wakanda during AvX.

Is T'Challa ever going to learn that Namor aimed Proxima Midnight and Thanos's forces to Wakanda post AvX.

Will T'Challa eventually learn about Namor and Ororo's tryst in AoX that took place pre AvX?

Will ever of these dangling plotlines ever be explored?

Axel,

-Know there are plans for Scott Lang in the near future but what about the original Ant-Man Hank Pym? With Hope Van Dyne, a character first conceived in the MC2 Universe, being brought into the movies, will you be introducing a Pym daughter in the regular Marvel Universe?

-While talking about future plans for X-Factor, Peter David made mention of a tie-in to an X-Men event towards the end of the year. Thought we'd hear more about it at SDCC, but since we didn't anything you can tease or talk about the upcoming X event?

-With Angela's connection to Asgard revealed and her upcoming ongoing series, will she still be part of the Guardians of the Galaxy or no longer be part of the team?

-2014 is a big year for a certain HAWKGUY, besides winning winning another Eisner for best single issue, this year also sadly sees Fraction/Aja leaving this great title. No doubt Clint will still have a presence in the Marvel U, but what about the future of his solo title?

Axel,

With Wolverine's upcoming death and all the ramifications it'll have, can we expect it to affect the current schism between the X-men? So much of it was built around the disagreement between Cyclops and Wolverine. With Wolverine dead, could that help bridge the gap? Or will it only make it wider?

After three relaunches in the span of about five years, Ultimate seems to only become relevant when it kills a major character. It has now gotten to the point where the only two characters that get any kind of focus are Miles Morales and Kitty Pryde. Is this really sustainable? Could you please explain why Marvel shifted so dramatically from the things that made Ultimate such a success early on?

In wake of Wolverine's death, does this mean we'll be seeing Daken again soon?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Axel,

A few years back, Matt Fraction introduced a JARVIS AI just like in the movies that was eventually replaced. With the Cinematic Universe introducing the real Edwin Jarvis in the Agent Carter as well as the relationship between the JARVIS AI and Vision in the Age of Ultron, do you foresee a way to bring the characters closer to their movie counterparts in some way?

BANNED

Axel, a couple of questions:

1)Moon Knight's book has been getting great reviews and the people seem to really like it. What are your plans for him now? Will he get a bigger push, like being put on a new team, which brings me on my next question...

2)What about a Supernatural Avengers ongoing? The SPN side of Marvel is underused and many of us would like to see characters like the Werewolf, Morbius, Ghost Rider, Vengeance, Daimon, Satana and Man-Thing back into the spotlight.

3)How's the Doc Strange solo going?

4)Any chances for a Black Panther solo?

5)What about a Doctor Doom solo? There are countless things you can do with him.

6)Will we ever see a villain book? A Cabal led ongoing with famous Marvel Villains like Old Loki, Doom, Sinister, Apocalypse, Hobgoblin, etc... would be great!

Mighty Member

Any plans for Blade since he's due to part ways with the Mighty Avengers at the end of the year?

PLEASE- give mr. Alonso this one!

Bleeding Cool recently pointed out that there are various future teases in comics like Captain America Reborn, Invincible Iron Man #500, and Uncanny X-Men Annual #1 (out in November). Do these have to do with Time Runs out, or the supposed "Trial of Hank McCoy" that Brian Bendis is cooking up next summer? If you can't answer, could you at least hint?